Chapter Seventeen

"This is not real, this is not real,"You mumbled the mantra under your breath repeatedly.

You were back inside the TARDIS. Two doctors, that were basically twins was completely insane.

"How are you-"

"Fine," you snapped at Rose. Who is she? Why is she here with the Doctor's  twin? Why does the Doctor even have a twin? Ahead of you, you could see the Doctor making meowing noises. You shook your head in discouragement.

"What happened to him?" Rose asked, in a melancholy way.

"The Hooligans. They seemed to have erased his memory. It's impossible though right?" You asked Rose. You two glanced over at the Doctor. He was still batting his hands as though if he were a kitten.  You rolled your eyes.

"It's a bit unlikely, but there has to be a way-"

"He told me to put the diadem in the heart of the TARDIS, I did. It still didnt appear to work. The TARDIS turned back on though," You say as the Doctor's twin came and sat by Rose.

"The heart of the TARDIS, you say?" the Doctor's twin repeated.

"Oh no..."You heard Rose mumble.

"What is it?" You asked.

"I am the heart of the TARDIS," Rose said. Tears were beginning to shine through her eyes.

Omg!!! I havent updated in the longest time!!!! Sooooo sorry!!!!!!!