Chapter Nineteen

Everything felt so pure. Alive. You stared in awe as the glowing of the TARDIS memrized you. Something in the glow dust must have healed your leg, for you could get up and walk around. You laughed quietly as you would catch the glow dust in your hands as you would if they were snowflakes.

"Doctor, isn't this ama-" You turned around as you saw the Doctor lying on the ground, twitching violently.

"Doctor!" You screamed. You kneeled down beside him as you placed your hands on his shoulders to try to stop him from twitching. You instantly drew back your hands as you saw the glow dust leave your hands and into his body.

The Doctor had stopped twitching.

"Doctor," you were barely audible.

A couple seconds had passed and you didn't know what to do. The glow dust had stopped falling fromvthw TARDIS' ceiling.
Is he dead? No he can't be-

The Doctor's voice interuppted your thoughts.

"Of course I'm not dead,  you silly goose! I just had to do some, what's the word, self-repairing!" the Doctor said with a snap of his finger.

"Self-repairing?"  You tried to contain the anger rising in you. For heaven sakes, the man made you think he was dead!

"It's a complicated process actually. Aww, come on now, don't be upset," the Doctor said as he poked you playfully on your nose.

"If you don't want me to be upset, will you tell me why my hands are glowing?" You raged as you lifted your hands up for the Doctor to examine.

The Doctor smiled ever so sweetly at you as though you have recieved the biggest gift anyone could have possibly given you.

"Y/N, you're a Time Lord," the Doctor smiled as he took out his sonic screwdriver.