Chapter One

A shriek erupted from a distance. You know better then not turn back around. Whatever was attacking your hometown had meant to destroy it and that's what they were most certainly doing. Robots, mini-robots, you had no idea what they were when they killed your family this morning. You were lucky to escape.

You keep walking forward to try to avoid all the chaos. Seconds later, a robot appears in front of you. You came to a halt. You stared intensely at the robot.

"You, you killed my family!" You shouted angerily.

"They will become one of us," the robot said back.

"What do you mean one of you?" You ask as the robot marches slightly forward .

"Seize the human!" the robot said as he twisted your arm. You grimaced in pain. You knew you were doom. You didn't even bother to fight back.

Out of no where, a man shoots the robot with a gun you have never seen before. In shock, you stare hopelessly at the deceased robot.

"Who are you?" you shouted at the strange man.

"I'm the Doctor. And I think I just saved your life," the Doctor said as he walked closer to you.

"Thank you," you say as tried not to show pain from your sprained arm.

"No time for thank-yous, we might need to run though!" the Doctor said as he looked behind him.

"What?" you asked. This man is certainly strange, you thought.

"Run!" He yelled into your ear as he took your arm and started to run behind him.