Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Don't worry, you'll get use to it eventually. I love that red hair though," the Doctor complimated you.
"Thanks," you said rather relieved. You did your best to block your own thoughts from the Doctor. You didn't want him to know that she was here. You felt bad for not telling him, but you didn't want to be a witness to his mental breakdown.
"Doctor!" You said a little too fast then what was intended.
"Yes Y/N?" the Doctor asked as he stopped pacing back and forth.
"I- I think I'm going have a look outside. See if I see anything unfamiliar, you know. There could be a good chance that Jack escaped and left a clue for us or something,"you lied again for a cover up. You were going to go see what Rose was doing here.
"Alright and don't wander out of sight," the Doctor said as he gave you a quick kiss on the lips.
"Without you? Who would do such a thing?" You smiled ever so sweetly as you wrinkled your nose at him.
The Doctor smiled as he continued to pace back and forth. You started speedwalking towards the front doors. You carefully opened the front doors, expecting something or someone to attack you. You lunged back and nothing happened. You smiled to yourself.
You took a left and got down on your knees and started to crawl by the windows, where you saw Rose. You scowled to yourself because you saw bushes and pieces of broken branches.
"Psst,"you heard from your right.
You instantly crawled over to your right and without looking, you accidentally bumped into Rose.
"What are you doing here and why do you have the diadem?" You hissed.
"You're a TimeLord now? I like the new regeneration better," Rose said.
"TimeLady actually," you whispered.
"Right. You were getting pretty cozy there with the Doctor, wouldn't you say?" Rose snickered.
"Ok, back to the topic. How did you get the diadem and how did you get here? I thought you forgot this whole thing happened," you quietly said.
"Don't be silly, I only said that because I didn't want to remember I didn't get to say goodbye to the Doctor-"
"He's in there! Why don't you-" You were started to get upset.
"I don't think that would be good on his emotional state, if you know what I mean. Now for the diadem, it's a time travelling agent. If you place your thumb on the middle stone, it takes you to other parrelel world. That's how I ran into Jack. He's back at the TARDIS-" Rose stopped as she listened to you growl.
"What?" she asked looking rather confused.
"Jack's fake, Hooligan form, was the one that made me regenerate. The Doctor melted him well the fake him anyways," you explained.
"Ohh, you have a grudge between him now, I see," Rose snickered as she laughed silently.
"It's not funny," you mumbled.
"Anyways, I want you to take this. Get out of this place, take Jack with you-"
"What about you and the Doctor's twin?" You implied.
"What about me?" You jumped as the Doctor's twin emerged from the bushes.
"We'll stay here, don't worry. We're use to parallel worlds. It's fine," Rose insisted.
"Are you sure? You can come with us," You persisted.
"Go," Rose laughed quietly.
You gave a solemn look towards Rose and the Doctor's twin.
"Thank you, for everything," you really meant it.
Rose nodded as you took one last glance back at them. You scurried out of the bushes and hurried back into the palace.