Chapter Four

"April 2nd, 1944... April 2nd, 1944...," You heard the Doctor repeat himself.

"Doctor, would you care to explain yourself?" You asked as you heard a low rumble of thunder. The sky had turned into an omnious setting within only a few seconds.

"April 2nd, 1944. This is the day I- How is that even possible? It's very unlikely, but I don't see how... Wait,     the Buckhingham Palace," the Doctor said as he thought out loud.

You had to admit he looked cute when he was deep in thought. Another rumble of thunder. You looked up at the sky again and then back at the Doctor. He was pacing back in forth. You felt a rain drop on your nose.

"Doctor-"

"Shh, I'm thinking. The Buckhingham Palace. They weren't purposely destroying London, they wanted the Palace!" The Doctor exclaimed as another rumble of thunder boomed.

"Come on!" the Doctor told you as you ran behind him. It was starting to downpour and you were getting soak and your arm felt like it was on fire.

You and the Doctor finally reached his destination. The Buckhingham Palace.

"Doctor-"

"Yes, I know your arm is in pain but we need to save the queen. And we only have fifteen minutes until the Daleks arrive," the Doctor said fast.

You sighed,annoy.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you properly, but would you like to be my companion?" the Doctor asked as raindrops rolled off his hair.

"I didn't just run through pouring rain for nothing, did I?" You said slightly annoyed.

The Doctor smiled back at you.

"Let's go save the queen!" the Doctor said as he opened the doors to the palace, the home of the queen.

Omg!!! I haven't updated in such a lonnng time! Sorry to leave you hanging! I hope you enjoy!