Chapter Fourty-Five

"Doctor, I-"
Don't trust me, you heard the Doctor say in your mind.
"But I can see you plain as day!" you say out loud.
"Who, Y/N?" Mickey asked, gently placing a hand on your shoulder.
"Don't you see the Doctor?" you ask Mickey, bewildered.
"I'm afraid not," Mickey told you, taking a step back.
"Doctor..." you say with a couple of tears falling onto your cheeks.
I'm sorry, Y/N, but it's time, the Doctor replied in a soft tone.
"Your going too?" you ask.
It's part of the cycle. Two timelords, well timelady for you, regenerating at the same time will help open the portals, sending everyone back home, the Doctor's voice sounded hurt. There was a huge lump in your throat.
"Will we ever see each other again, Doctor?" you softly say.
Of course dear, Y/N, you could feel the Doctor begin to fade and the last thought you recieved from him was I don't want to go.
"I don't want to go either," you mumble as you feel yourself dissipate.
******************
You wake up screaming, sweat beading down your forehead. You were tucked in bed, which was rather un-usual for you.
"Amelia, are you alright?" a woman asked you from the doorway.
"Amelia? You asked yourself as you began to touch your face. You looked in the mirror and saw an image of a seven year old girl with red hair, which made you scream again.
"Was it one of those dreams about the Doctor, dear?" the woman asked as she sat on your bed and began to hold you in her arms.
"Dreams? What dreams? The Doctor is real."

I finally updated! Should I continue this story or leave it as it is? Leave comments below!