Chapter Thirty

You held down Jack by the collar of his shirt as you stared fiercely into his eyes.
"I would gladly make out with you right now, but the Doctor is in the room," Jack whispered seductively into your ear.
"As if!" You slapped Jack across the face as hard as you can and got up quickly.
"I mean, I don't really know you-" Jack said as he got up from the ground.
"I'm Y/N! Remember me?" You snapped as the Doctor held you back.
"But you-"
"She's a TimeLord-TimeLady, now. She regenerated after when your Hooligan form shot her," the Doctor explained fast. The Doctor still held you his prisoner as you tried to get out of his reach.
"Oh, so that would explain the unexpected tackle," Jack chuckled.
"It's not funny," you spat.
"That's so sweet, the Doctor has his own TimeLady now," Jack said changing the subject.
You saw the Doctor slightly blush and then you saw Jack smirk.
"I think I can trust you not to kill Jack," the Doctor said as he released you from his grasp.
"I think you can," you replied. You watched as the Doctor started the TARDIS.
"Y/N, grab the diadem. When I say to, I want you to push the stone. It will get us out of this world. So of all of time and space, where do you want to go, what do you want to see?" the Doctor said happily.
"How about China?" you replied as you held onto the diadem.
"Sounds lovely. On the count of three. One, two, three!" the Doctor said.
"But what about Rose?" Jack yelled above the noise. The Doctor gave you a solemn look, but it was too late you already pushed the stone.