Chapter Fourty

"Which one of you did this?" You heard the Doctor yell angry. You felt Jack kneel down beside you.
"Which one-"
"Doctor-"
"Not now Jack," the Doctor said as he intently stared at the SWAT team.
You accidentally released a chuckle.
"Y/N?" You stood up at the sound of your name.
"Payback for the TimeLady evaluation," you giggled as you punched the Doctor playfully on his left arm.
"We're in a situation here, Y/N, not the best time for joking around," the Doctor stated.
"Says the one who held a gun to my head and pretended to be possessed or something," you mumbled just loud enough to let the Doctor hear you. You saw Jack smirking.
You heard the Doctor release a sigh as he made eye contact with one of the SWAT team members.
"Sir, what's your name?" the Doctor questioned.
"What?" the man sounded dumbfounded.
"Your name?" the Doctor repeated.
"Uh, Jason..." the man claimed as he still held tightly onto his weapon.
"Well, Jason, what exactly seems to be the matter here?" the Doctor asked.
"We just saw a flying box fell out of the sky when things have been strange here-"
"What do you mean by strange, Jason?"
"The seasons keep changing. We-" As if on cue, the weather turned from sunny to a cool autumn breeze.
"This is Cuba. We're not suppose to have different seasons," another team member said.
"Ever heard of global warming?" Jack scoffed to himself.
"Yes, but it's not just that. We have people disappeared out of no where. One minute they're here and poof gone," Jason told the Doctor. A light snow had started to fall. You saw the Doctor as he pulled out his screwdriver and held it up to the sky.
"She was right," one of the members told Jason.
"Bring her out," Jason ordered.
"Bring who out?" the Doctor asked.
A couple seconds later, a girl with blonde hair, who was handcuffed was brought out.
The Doctor's expression was blank.
"Doctor?" you asked, "Do you know who she is?"
"Of course he does silly. He's my father," the blonde hair girl said.
"Jenny? How did you manage to become a captive of Cuba?"
"I'm just full of surprises aren't I?" Jenny chirped.