Chapter Twenty-Three

You were somewhat relieved when you walked outside. With all the flashing of the cameras, your grandma's outburst, the breeze managed to calm you down for a couple of seconds.

"What and the bloody hell was that?" You roared at the Doctor. He must have seen this coming for he looked really relaxed.

"Exactly what it was," the Doctor said.

"You made me disgraced by my own grandma!" You roared.

"But yet, you were willing to travel with me and leave your family-"

"I did not leave my family! They were dead! Well are dead! This whole entire town should be dead, just not them!" You shouted. You were standing face to face with the Doctor. Tears slowly rolling down your cheek.

"Wait, what did you say?" the Doctor asked you.

"You weren't even listening to me? I said, the entire town should be dead, just not my family!" You shouted back.

"And that dear, Y/N, is extremely true," the Doctor replied as he reached into his trench coat. He pulled out his screwdriver.

"What, what do you-" You were cut off as the Doctor gave you a quick kiss.

"Follow me," the Doctor chuckled slightly as he grabbed your hand and you started racing back to your house.

"Will you tell me what is going on?"  You asked for what felt like the umpteenth time.

"Ok. So your parents are dead still. We travelled into what seemed like the future. Your grandma, the whole news crew, policr officers. They're fake," the Doctor explained.

"Fake?" You asked.

The Doctor led you into your house.  You were instantly greeted by police officers.

The Doctor turned on his screwdriver and pointed it intently at the officer. You shrieked as the officer melted to the ground.

"Fake," you confirmed.

"Y/N, we're stuck in a parallel world. That is why," the Doctor paused, as though if he was struggling on what to say, " Rose was able to come help us. The Hooligans aren't real. They are really the Daleks and the Cybermen. They teamed up together and disguised themselves as something I wouldn't recognize until now. There's really no way out unless,"You interuppted the Doctor.

"Unless if we find Jack," You stated.

Here's an update! I just want to thank you guys! You guys are really amazing! When I started writing this, I didn't expect this many reads, votes, or even comments! Well, hope you enjoy!