Chapter Forty-Eight

Five hundred and twenty-six, five hundred and twenty six, you thought to yourself as you looked up at your ceiling. You were suppose to be asleep but after the shocking events that had occured earlier, how could you? You were now Amelia Pond. Pond. What a rather unusual last name!
Pond.
You scrunched up your face in slight disgust, but you had to admit it did have a nice ring to it.
Five hundred and twenty-six, five hundred and twenty six, you placed your face in your pillow, upset.
Why does the Doctor have to be so confusing? Why didn't he admit that he was the Doctor? Wasn't he?
You sat up and decided to go over to your window. You were officially a child again. Maybe this was your second chance at life or something down that line anyways. Fairytales, fantasies, everything you can relive again.
You pressed your face agaisnt the glass, causing the window to fog. You looked down at the ground and saw snow. You probably weren't a hundred percent sure but it could be close to Christmas time. The fact that you notice the lady 'your aunt' had a tree up in the living room made your assumption seem more accurate.
"Dear Santa..." You felt silly but Santa had always been your favorite hero.
"I need a man with a blue box to come down from the sky. I think you know who I am talking about. His name is the Doctor. I saw him earlier today but he wasn't all there if you know what I mean. Please just send me a blue box, a police box that is. Amelia Pond," you smiled at yourself.
You got down from the window seat and climbed back into bed, where your cold toes snuggled under the blankets for warmth.