Chapter 26

Will you all please vote and comment? I see that so many people read this, but never EVER comment or vote. I do as much to write this for you, the least you could do was vote. Thank you.(:

LoneTearFalls :D

Chapter 26

*NESSIE’S POV*

“Drink, young child.” Aro told me.

There was a screaming man shaking and twitching on the floor in front of me, with Jane standing there, giving him her evil smile. Growing up in my family made me terrified of this. People in pain. I mean, with Carlisle as a grandfather and a doctor, I would run to him if I ever saw a man like this.

“Is he going to be okay?” I asked Aro.

Aro placed his giant white hand on my shoulder. “Drink.” He instructed me.

The smell of the blood began to take over, and my hunting instincts bubbled to the surface.

“She is very quick.” Aro cooed.

I found myself on top of the injured man, digging my fangs deep into his neck. Why I went for his neck, I’m not sure, since any place is alright. I guess it’s because of the movies I’ve seen where the vampires always bite the victim’s necks.

The taste was phenomenal, surging through me, giving me so much strength and energy I was shaking.

“Child, I think thats enough,” Aro suggested, pulling me back by my shoulders.

I did not ever want to stop, though. The sensation was better than anything I’ve ever experienced before.

“Renesmee.” Aro demanded, sternly.

I gripped to the now limp body, not allowing Aro to take me away.

Child.” He roared.

I snapped my head up to face him, and hissed fiercely.

Aro looked amused. “Yes. We can greatly benefit from her.” Aro said, smiling. “Come. Let us get you another body.”

Another one? I get to have more blood?

I separated myself from the empty human carcass. “Yes, Aro.” I said.

“Now, Renesmee, would you like to join me? To be my… hmm, what would you call it. Oh yes. Princess?” He asked, altering his voice to be persuading.

I thought about that for a moment. What about my family? They all despise the Volturi. They would hate for me to become one of them. “What about my mom and dad?” I asked.

He smirked. “Now, you must get them to join you also.” He told me.

“That is impossible.” I said.

“You are much stronger than them, child. You can get them to do as you say.”

*BELLA’S POV*

“Edward, where is she!?” I screamed, crying tears that were not there. I clung to him, like he was going to disappear too.

“Alice is watching. Bella, we will surely find her.” He soothed, rubbing my back.

I looked up at him. “You don’t know that, Edward! You can’t be sure of it!” I yelled.

Alice gasped from the corner of the room. I detached myself from Edward and ran to her, tugging on her sleeve.

“What did you see!?” I begged.

Alice looked too shaken up to respond right away. “Renesmee…” She whispered.

“Nessie what!?”

One word.

That one word was enough to scare the heart that wasn’t beating out of my chest, stomp on it, and squish it back through my bellybutton.

“Volturi.” Alice said.

I sank to the floor, gasping for air I didn’t need. “No!” I screamed, hitting the floor, making dents.

“Bella, listen. Aro has her. Autumn is the one that took her, while she was right outside the reservation. But…” She trailed off.

I silenced myself, and looked up from the floor. Edward lifted me up and helped me stand.

“But?” Edward asked, a look of horror clear on his stone face.

“She’s drinking… blood. Human blood.” Alice whispered.

“Oh my,” Esme gasped at the doorway. “Carlisle!” She called.

Alice told everyone her visions about my daughter.

“What are we going to do?” Jasper asked.

“We have to go get my baby!” I yelled, gripping Edward’s hand.

“Bella, that hurts.” Edward whispered to me. “Jasper, please calm her down.”

I felt a sudden wave of calmness hit me. It felt nice, but I wanted to worry.

“We cannot go to Volterra, Bella. That is what they are expecting. It’s what Aro wants.” Carlisle informed.

“Why does he want us to come there?” I asked.

“Aro has always wanted Alice and I.” Edward said, looking at me.

“Perhaps he wants Bella, now. Thats why he took Renesmee, maybe.” Jasper suggested.

“Yeah, Aro would know that Bella would have to come after her kid.” Emmett said.

“So are we going to go get her?” I asked, knowing they would all say no.

“No, Bella. Alice, keep watching for any news. Jasper, keep Bella calm. We just have to wait for now, I suppose.”

Waiting.

The thought of waiting, while my daughter was with the Volturi terrified me.