CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE - War within the Bond

ZENAIA had a hard time trying to let Mystic's words sink in. Her eyes shook for a moment as she tries to comprehend what's going on. She studied the man before her. There is no way that what the sin of Lust said is true. Billius wouldn't allow that to happen. He wouldn't let Zurin take the upperhand, let alone take over his body.

No. This must be some kind of illusion to shake her up. Ngunit hindi siya magpapadala sa pakulo nito.

Zenaia gritted her teeth and gathered a huge amount of energy on her sword and blast the man away. Billius flew a few meters away before regaining his position and gave her a blank stare as if he was just pushed lightly.

Her eyes narrowed. Ni hindi ito mukhang naapektuhan sa atakeng ginawa niya. Isa pa ay nakakaramdam siya nang malakas ngunit pamilyar na enerhiyang nanggagaling dito. But, she still refused to believe it.

There is no way...

"You know, this cheap tricks of yours will never work on me, Zurin," she said coldly.

The demon king did not answer and just stared.

Muling itinaas ni Zenaia ang armas at akmang aatakihin muli ang hari ng mga demonyo.

"Zenaia."

She stopped, not because she wanted to, but because her body suddenly refused to move. Hindi makapaniwalang tinitigan niya sa mata ang lalaki. It feels like some kind of force is stopping her from hurting him.

She gasped when she was forced to back down. Nawala ang balanse niya sa ere at nahulog at natumba sa sahig. Naguguluhang napatingin siya sa mga kamay, hindi malaman kung ano ang nangyari. She could still feel her power surging through her body, it didn't vanish. Naroon pa rin ang lakas at kapangyarihan niya.

She looked up as the man wearing Billius' face landed smoothly on the ground as well. His face blank and emotionless while staring down at her.

"You are not getting weak, if that's what you are thinking," he said, his tone emotionless.

Nanlalaki ang mga mata niya. That voice, it's Billius's. Tinitigan niya itong muli. There is no doubt, that strong and powerful presence, it belongs to the Legendary Lyncanthrope, which is now mixed with the heavy presence of Lucifer's shadows.

She stood from the ground and faced him. Disbelief swimmimg in her eyes.

"It's... you." Hindi pa rin makapaniwala na sabi ni Zenaia. She recognized that scent. It's her beloved's, even if their bond has gotten a lot weaker because of her trantrum earlier, she still recognized his.

Her sword vanished in the air as she continued to stare and study Billius' form.

"What is this? Why and how are you here?" she asked.

"Zenaia! That's not him! It's Lucifer! He has taken over Billius' body!" Ambrose yelled from the distance while still fighting with the demons.

"Don't put your guard down! He may looked the same but, he is no longer your beloved," saad din ni Mystic bago muling paulanan ng yelo ang kalaban.

Hindi malaman ni Zenaia kung ano ang dapat maramdaman sa sitwasyong iyon. She is torn between needing to kill her brother and wanting to save her beloved. Not to mention that her darkness is also raging inside from her very core, calling for her, demanding her to spread blood.

"You've let him take you..." she finally said, her voice lifeless. The truth finally sinking in. Anger started to ignite from her core. "You've let him..." she growled, her eyes darknening once more.

Sparks of red lightning appeared from her bare hands.

Instead of answering, Billius raised his left hand.