CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

THAT afternoon, King Zafrix and Queen Sofia said their goodbyes. Kinakailangan nang bumalik ng mga ito sa kaharian. Kasama na rin sina Marcus, Clark, Glory, at Caleb. Even though, Caleb refused to go, he couldn't say no when Billius gave him a direct order which he canmot disobey because of his werewolf blood and Vein's blood as well.

"Visit us sometimes, Zenaia. I really wanted to get to know you more." Nakangiting sabi ni Sofia.

Zenaia nodded her head. "I will, I promise."

"You better keep that promise or I will hate you for the rest of my life," banta ni Caleb na hindi mabura ang pagkakasimangot sa mukha.

Zenaia smiled and messed his hair. Caleb might not admit it but it seems like, he had really grown fond of her. That must be the result of taking care of her dead body for four years. He had also become very protective of her.

"Take care of Queen Sofia for me and I will definitely fulfill that promise," mahinang bilin niya rito.

Lalo lamang nalukot ang mukha nito nang dahil doon pero nagawa pa ring tumango.

"See you again!" Paalam nila sa mga ito.

They all got inside the limousine, it's the same one that they used when they went here. Soon, the car is driving out of the place.

"Veseva," tawag ni Billius.

"Ano 'yon?" tanong ni Veseva na siyang mabilis na sumulpot doon kasunod ng iba pang Seven Deadly Sins.

"Make sure that they will arrive safely."

"Will do," tugon ni Veseva at bumulong ng enkantasyon na poprotekta sa mga ito habang nasa byahe.

"See? I was right about him. I could sense Vein's blood for miles and Caleb is overflowiing with it," sabi ni Gaston habang pinagmamasdan ang papalayong kotse. Napadila pa ito sa labi na tila natatakam.

Zenaia glared at him. "I have a question, though."

"What?" Gaston asked sharply. He doesn't sound pleased.

"That day you kidnapped me four years ago," she began and saw him flinching at the mention of it. "How were you able to see the car when Veseva covered it with a lot of protective spells?"

Gaston grinned at her. "I'm no ordinary vampire, Zenaia. I could see you right there because I am also one of the seven deadly sins, and a member of the seven deadly sin was the one who gave you that protection."

.
THEY all went back to what they are doing after that. Billius and some of the sins will leave to meet Ambrose. They have decided to finally unseal Zenaia's memories in the Dark Woods and they need to do that with the rest of the sins. Zenaia still have the Sin of Wrath's ability, and they are going to use that as well in order to open a path to her memories.

Habang nagpaplano ang mga ito ay nasa loob ng kuwarto si Zenaia at pinagmamasdan ang portrait niya na nakasabit na sa dingding. Billius said that it was the only image left of her. Habang pinagmamasdan ang kaniyang litrato ay muling pumasok sa isip niya ang alaalang iyon.

The night that she escaped her painful past.

Zenaia was running away from Roland and Christy's clutches, saving herself from the tortures that she had endured for a very long time. Hindi niya akalain na ganoon kadilim ang nakaraan niya. The night that she was running away, she was already badly beaten up. She didn't know where she was going, but she just went straight ahead as long as she will be able to leave that hell-hole. At the time, nothing fears her anymore because she was too filled with anger and hatred. Iyon din marahil ang pagkakataon na nagising sa katawan niya ang Sin of Wrath. Then, she was found by the Keepers where she stayed for two weeks before giving her to the hunters. Marahil ay sa panganib na dala niya ay ginusto nilang maging kakampi siya kaysa maging kalaban.