CHAPTER NINETEEN

"T-THE s-sin of w-wrath?!" Zenaia exclaimed. Naguluhan siya. "You mean to say that Feruseah is the sin of wrath?"

"You heard it correctly. Thousands of years ago, the original name of the sin of wrath is Feruseah. Wrath or anger is the most powerful sin, its ability is very destructive. The name comes from the greek word Ferus, which means Fierce."

Zenaia heard him sigh and pulled his gaze away as if he had already seen the same reaction that she has, multiple times already. Hindi na nga niya napansin na pinipigil pala niya ang paghinga nang dahil doon. Nabigla lang naman siya. Base sa ekspresyon ng lalaki ay inaasahan na nito ang magiging reaksiyon niya.

"I-I mean..." she started. "I d-did not expect that your beloved had the same name as the sin of wrath."

Billius nodded his head. "There's no harm done. I understand your reaction. But to be more specific, the sin of wrath is also known by different names. The name, Feruseah was actually rarely used."

Tumikhim siya. She didn't want to make him feel upset. Halatang medyo sensitive pa rin ito pagdating sa beloved nito. And even though he had already told her that she is his beloved's reincarnation, they are still a complete different person.

"The sin of wrath have other names...?"

"Yes. She was also known as; the Queen of Chaos, the Muse of Destruction, and even the Angel of Death."

"Iyon ba ang dahilan kung bakit ito ang parang pinakalider nila?"

"The sin of wrath is not really the leader, it's the sin of pride. Pero dahil siya ang may pinakamalakas na abilidad at pinakamapanganib, everyone fears her, even those who are from the Underworld. And my beloved was named after the demoness queen---the Queen of Chaos."

"Pero bakit kaya Feruseah din ang ipinangalan ng parents ng beloved mo, ano?" Hindi niya napigilang itanong.

Nagulat siya nang bigla na lang siya nitong tiningnan nang matalim.

"I think it's because of the fact that her family were a believer of black magic. They all praised and hailed the demons."

"How come that she is not one of them?"

She asked the wrong question. His eyes narrowed as his face darkened. "She was adopted," malamig nitong sagot.

"I see."

"They named her after the Queen of Chaos, which they hailed so much because they believed that she would bless them with a power to cause destruction to those they hate."

"Grabe naman."

"But my beloved is different. Kahit na pa sila ang nagpalaki rito ay ibang-iba ito sa kanila. She escaped from them, and that's when I met her. My beloved is far too good to be like the sin of wrath."

Pang-ilang beses na niyang sinasabi ito sa sarili niya na wala namang dahilan para masaktan siya pero hindi niya alam kung bakit tila may kumukurot sa dibdib niya dahil sa tono ng pananalita nito.

Hindi na siya muling nagtanong pa tungkol doon kahit na marami pa siyang gustong malaman.

MATAPOS iyon ay nag-aya na itong matulog. Hindi na tuloy siya nakapagtanong pa ulit. Pero hindi na maalis sa isip niya ang huling impormasyon na sinabi nito sa kaniya. Isa pa ay medyo naguguluhan pa rin siya.

If the original name of the sin of wrath is Feruseah, then, is it really not possible that his beloved is the same person?

"Pero malabo," bulong niya sa sarili. "The seven deadly sins were locked away for thousands of years, kailan lang naman sila napakawalan. Hindi nagma-match ang edad."