CHAPTER FORTY

SA kalagitnaan ng pag-uusap nina Billius at ng tatlong kasalanan ay natigilan silang lahat. Each of them was suddenly shove into a daze when a message reached their mind.

"Zenaia..." Billius muttered, his voice laced with worry and fear, completely breaking the silence. Cedric had sent him a mind-link and he just told him what's going on back in Veseva's land.

Biglang napatayo sina Veseva at Gaston. Mukhang alam na rin ng mga ito ang nangyayari.

"We need to go back, now!" tarantang sabi ni Gaston.

Hindi na naghintay pa ng sagot si Veseva at pinitik ang dalawang daliri. Soon, the four of them were transported back in her land with the Sin of Pride, and immediately saw the ongoing fight. Agad na tumalima sina Veseva at Gaston habang mabilis na hinanap ng mga mata ni Billius ang paligid.

Nilingon ito ni Ambrose. "He was here," seryoso nitong sabi.

Fear, that's what Billius felt as soon as he caught the scent of his beloved's blood. Agad niyang sinundan ang amoy niyon at pinuntahan ang lugar. Ganoon na lamang ang panlulumong naramdaman niya nang makarating sa isang espasyo kung saan nagkalat ang dugo ni Zenaia, ngunit wala ang katawan doon ng dalaga. His eyes lingered at the crack on the ground where most of his beloved's blood could be seen.

His chest started to vibrate as anger started to course through his veins as he also sensed Lucifer's presence that had been there. His temperature increases as his powerful lycanthrope resurfaced. His eyes turned to gold, his claws and canines reaching their full length, and midnight black fur started to grow out of his skin.

"How dare him..." gigil na sabi niya sa pag-itan ng mga pag-angil habang unti-unting napupunit ang itim niyang mga kasuotan.

A screeching sound reached his ears. He snarled at the demon corpse running towards him. Blinded with rage, he met the demon in a mere second and tore its limbs to pieces, blood spraying on the ground.

His vision turned red as darkness slowly tries to set in, his lycanthrope forcing him to shift into his full form. He looked up at the sky and let out a roar of fury, causing everyone who hears it to flinch in fear and cower away from his strong and suffocating presence.

Lahat ay napatakip sa tainga at napadaing sa sakit. Nang magtaas ng tingin ang mga bampira at demons na malapit sa kinaroroonan ni Billius ay huli na ang lahat. Billius had shifted into his gigantic black lycanthrope form that they had only heard about from myths. He stood at least eight feet in height, his muscular form dominating the area.

In an instant, Billius had move in a vanishing blur, killing everyone in his way with his claws and canines, tearing limbs from limbs, decapitating the enemies' heads in a blink of an eye. Soon, everything in his path began to get carpeted with a mixture of blood and black ashes.

Napaatras na lamang sa pagkabigla ang anim na kasalanan at iniwasan ang nagwawalang lycan. Maging si Cedric ay lumayo dala ng takot pagkakita sa kaibigan na walang hirap na pinatutumba lahat ng nakakasalubong nito.

Screams of pain and fear echoed in the whole place. The demon princes started to avoid the fight and left the sins alone as well, as soon as they felt the Legendary Lycanthrope's powerful aura. They are all stunned at the sudden of appearance of the Legendary Lycanthrope in its full form.

Each of them knows that he rarely shifts into his real form.

Billius' wolf let out another deafening roar and eyed the demon princes who are slowly taking a few steps back. He started to stalk towards them.

"Where's our eldest brother?" tanong ni Misfortune kay Nightmare habang hindi inaalis ang paningin mula kay Billius.

"He left," sagot ni Nightmare na sapo ang kaliwang balikat dahil sa natamong sugat mula sa higanteng espada ni Luthiel.