Side Story: Silvers

"Well what do you say Inq?" A woman with brown hair and orange n black attire clothing asked sitting in the back of the Wagon they were on.

"As an Agent of order it's only natural we we accept quest to deal with the heretics of Chaos... But I have to admit spending several days to relax... Sounds promising... What do you think Kunoichi-San?" The Inquisitor asked moving her dark purple bang behind her ear as the two women looked at their Dark Elf friend.

"It sounds... Good... Master says it's ok to relax once in a while..." The Dark Elf said blushing a bit as she hid her face.

"Hehe... Then I know a good place to crash... Though I haven't been there for YEARS!"

"What is this place lady Striker?"

"My village. It'll take a few days to get there by wagon if we go from South Port City. And there I can introduce you two to someone special!" The Girl said in a excited tone as pure child like excitement was plastered on her face.

"Ooo is it that special someone you always mention." A short woman with in the front of the wagon said looking back at the group as her poity ears twitch along with a small dragon on her shoulder sharing her same Expression.

"Yes it is Dragon Knight! He may not be all that much from other guys we know in the Adventuring world but he's someone special."

"You said he was just a regular village boy right?"

"Well last I saw him he was... Of course it's been many many years since I last saw him. Fifteen to be exact though I guess sixteen years now." Striker said looking up putting a finger on her cheek.

"You sound close. What do you think he would be?" Inquisitor asked smiling at her.

"Hm... I don't know... Maybe a Scholar, another Fighter... Oooo possibly a mage! If he is we could have him join us because he'll most likely be an Adventurer if he is one!"

"Really... You'll like one of us to steal him away from you?" The Dragon Knight said in a teasing manner.

"She's right you know I mean Kunoichi-San is the cutest out of us and most men fond over Elves." Inquisitor said joining in on the Dragon Knight's teasing as they made Striker blush.

"If master would allow me to... Maybe." The Kunoichi said bluntly not helping the Striker's case.

"C'mon guys that's not fair!"

"Hehe... I'm only kidding. Besides I'm not going after any male until I find my brother." The Light Bluish haired Dragon Knight said turning back around as her large dragon wyrmling pulled their wagon.

"From what you told me Lady Dragon Knight... That's a tall order. Especially when there aren't many Manaketes around anymore." The Inquisitor said as the Dragon Knight looked back at her and smiled grabbing a gem Blue in color but had Platinum colored aura swirl around like water in it.

"If it takes me a hundred or so years... Then so be it... Besides the more friends I have the better especially you all!... Oh better change my appearance." The Dragon Knight said holding her gem as it lit up white surrounding her in stars that swirled around changing her Blueish hair into pure raven black with a single white streak, her pointy ears into what looked like normal human ears.

"We're close to the town?" Inquisitor asked

"Yup. Though something seems off." The Dragon Knight said as the girls all looked forward to see the gates of South Port City. The gates resembled the gates of many towns and well equipped villages at first glance. Only to the Adventurers the gate had more Soldier personnel at guard and a barracks outside the gates with even more troops.