Side Story: After the Wedding

The town was flourishing and adventurers and village folk a like went about their most walking past a known Toy Shop and Magic Equipment store ran by the Town's very own Artificer who more than happily completely each of his customers request to the fullest. Even when he has help from Sir Dwarf who took interest in his use of metals, and Lady Ranger the High Elf who is normally the talk of the town due to her beauty. She has been known to frequent and even assist the Artificer when he works and stands in for him to take orders when he's out of the shop from time to time.

Even today the Elf was there helping the Artificer as they were a tad bit behind on orders as a week prior they had returned from a Wedding Lady Ranger was invited to. Even now as the Shop was very slow and the Artificer had his steel defender which had upgrades on it watch the shop as Lady Artisan was on a quest and the shop was going to close. The Artificer  and the Elf were at work in the back; Well at least that's what they would want customers to believe as the two were in the Artificer's room on his reading chair with her sitting on his lap with her legs folded on the arm rest as she wrapped her arms around his neck pushing her body on his as she was deepening a kiss she gave the Artificer turning it into a heated one when she wanted to entice him to go further into the kiss which he did so, holding her legs to him with his left arm while his right arm held her waist letting her gain entrance to his mouth as she did with him both sharing the passion of the moment.

"Ha..." The Elf broke for air panting a bit before snuggling her head in the crook of her Artificer's neck as he petted her head soothing her in his arms looking at the fireplace in his room.

"I guess that did have to wait..." He said rubbing her shoulder after he took a breath from that kiss as his face had pink hues on it because he wasn't expecting it from the Elf herself.

"Yea... Its been a week and I haven't received a letter from my Sister... Which isn't bad since it means they're still celebrating... But also mean I have to make up so much time I missed with you." She said hiding her pink cheeks snuggling herself in his neck.

"I told you I'm fine after all we have to be professional in front of the others as many of them don't know about us yet. And you know how hard it is to hide it from Goblin Slayer." The Artificer said chuckling a bit as he held her stroking her bang as they relaxed with each other.

"Yea but still... At least let me spoil you like you do with me!"

"You being here is enough... So tell me what else is in your mind?"

"We've been... Together for almost a year now and a lot as happened."

"Hai... The festival, finding my friend lady noble, helping construct the training hall."

"Watching you knock Wizard Boy on his puny butt!" The Elf giggled as the Artificer shrugged a bit.

"He had it coming. Plus with the Lightning bolt... Aimed at Artisan then hitting me... I couldn't let that slide."

"You know wouldn't it be weird if those two ended up together?"

"Yes it would now I can't get that image out of my head!"

"Hehe... Now that we're on this topic..."

"Yea?"

"Marriage... How do you humans go about marriage?" The Elf asked as moved herself on him to look at the Artificer with a massive red hue on her face.

"Hm... About the same with you elves I believe... Though from what mother told me... If I were to marry I should be with them three years prior to engagement or if they are to be my soul mate marry them whenever but still bide my time and feel out the relationship." The Artificer said recalling whatever memory he could of his mother.