Wedding Guest PT 3

"Truly the works of the beings close to the faes. I doubt a craftsman as myself would ever come close to the elegance of this place." The Artificer said with an excited look on his face comparing him to that of a child.

"My mother always told me about the majesty of the forest. As someone born into an Elf lineage I have to say seeing for the first time puts me at ease." The Artisan said with sparkles in her eyes as the group walked around enjoying the beauty of Lady Ranger's home.

"To hear an inventor and a Half-Elf say that is truly an honor and with the Lizardman and Loxodon's compliments from earlier I have to say we're honored to have such guest as yourselves especially you Dwarf that look in your eye shows the appreciation of our home's beauty." Mith said looking back at the group.

"It'll be a disgrace if I didn't compliment such craftsmanship." The Dwarf said holding his gord tightly.

"Hehe I guess your age of humility is finally showing sir Dwarf." The Artificer said teasing the Dwarf earning a few smiles.

"Oh?! I never expected anything of this from you!"

"I have to get my punches in Sir Dwarf especially since you and Lady Ranger are constantly bickering."

"Mou! Don't say things like that!" Hea said with a bit of a pout hitting the Artificer in a cute funny way.

"You two seem close." Mith said looking at the two.

"Naturally Sir Mith Hea and me are very good friends." The Artificer said powering through the feeling of embarrassment at his comment while Hea did not as she blushed at both comments.

"Yea despite how messy and disorganized she can be~" He then followed after looking at his Elf's embarrassed face earning a few snorts from the group and a sigh from Mith.

"Mou! Arty!"

"I guess after two thousand years nothing's changed... What was a few more going to do." Mith said holding the bridge of his nose before opening a door to the Group's temporary home.

"It's not much but I hope you all like the accomodations." Mith said as the group entered seeing a beautiful Elf like home with moss carpets and multiple shrooms assorted like couches and relaxing chairs that when demonstrated by Hea seem to have sank when you got on them for incredible comfort.

"Oh don't be so modest! This probably took you months!" Hea said in a lax nature to her Brother-in-law.

"Heh... Besides those Goblins I'm all ready for those few days of rela- Huh Sir Mith what is this?" The Artificer asked looking at a mural of what appeared to be humanoids and dragons fighting each other with a lance in the middle.

"Oh it's a mural of the great war. This lance is the Dragon Lance a weapon crafted to use against Dragons, Dragonkins, and Manaketes."

"Did they play a major part in the war?"

"Dragons? Yea they sure did; Chromatic ones in particular."

"Oh I meant the Manaketes. I don't know much about them except they're like Half-Dragons." The Artificer said looking at the mural.

"That's a pretty based statement. Because Half-Dragons can refer to Dragonkins and Manaketes since they're both a tad bit different. This figure here is a Dragonkin, they're humanoids with Dragon properties and are incredibly strong they were more typically conceived by Chromatic Dragons. Manaketes like this figure looked more human or elvish without the noticable Dragon features, They're pretty well rounded and dangerous; usually conceived by Metallic Dragons." Mith said circling his hand in the air as the mural lit a bit lighting up the figures and the Lance.