Wedding Guest PT.2

"Woah!"
"So this is Water Town!"
"It's quite a majestic sight to behold." The Rookies said incapable of hiding their excitement. But it couldn't be helped as Goblin Slayer's friend Cow girl also held much excitement being in a town as beautiful as Water town.

"The sight gets better and better every time I come here." The Artificer said Petting the Five Large Shire horses that pulled the Carriage big enough to support eight humanoids, a Heavy Loxodon, a Lizard-man and all their luggage. Despite being with all these people the feeling the Artificer felt was very relaxing as the soft wind blew on his face and brought the scent of the clean river water to his nose helping him ignore the racket of the City.

"I know someone is ready for the upcoming vacation." The Lizard Man said as he and the Dwarf helped Goblin Slayer unload the carriage into a luggage cart the Artificer designed.

"Yep. So these Stone tablets you need me to take them for you?"

"No need I can do that myself... You said you have a raft made?" Goblin Slayer asked the Artificer as he put the Tablet back in the cart.

"I do... Lady Ranger what river would we be using?"

"You'll use... Hm... I forgot... Hehe..." The elf sticking her tongue out in a cute silly way as the Artificer gave her a deadpan look assuming the Goblin Slayer did the same.

"I'll go find out." The Artificer said patting his leader's back with a smile as he over heard the Girls talking about doing some shopping in the city.

"Hey Artisan."

"Yes Master?"

"You want to go shopping with the girls!"

"Yes Sir! I have enough coin for me to get by... Kitty Stop staring!" The Half-elf said smacking the Pad-foot over the head noticing he was staring very intently at Cow-Girl's bosom.

"Ow!"

"Ok just checking. Peanut, Kitty you two are going to come with me ok?" The Artificer said with a smile as the two rookies complied.

"Wait Arty."
"Hm yes lady Ranger?"

"Hm... I..."

"C'mon Anvil quit wasting the boy's time!"

"ANVIL?! WHY YOU LITTLE-"

"Huh ok... C'mon boys." The Artificer said as the two rookies followed him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are certainly attracting a lot of attention aren't we?" The Loxodon asked looking around seeing the civilians stare at him as he had the Pad foot on his shoulder.

"Man we're really lucky Peanut..." The Pad foot said playing with the Loxodon's massive Ear.

"What do you mean?" The Artificer asked chiming in on their conversation.

"We're Rookies going to an Elf wedding! and there are bound to be plenty of Elf girls there!"

"You know more than likely they'll more than likely be centuries older than you. Their lifespan even outweighs those of my kin." The Loxodon said flicking his ear to get the Pad-foot to stop.

"How long can Loxodons live to?"

"To about Four hundred and fifty years give or take. I'm only fifthteen years old right now."

"Your pretty big huh? You know this trip may hold some familiarity for you big guy. Aren't Loxodon closely connected to nature like Elves and Lizard-men?" The Artificer asked spinning his finger in a circle.

"In a way. My kin teaches us that everything in the world is valuable and is meant to live in harmony and interdependent. We protect a cycle that all beings of light follows." The Loxodon said making the Artificer smile.