Recruits

"So... This is why you wanted me to stay at the entrance..." The Artificer said as he watched his party land safely on the ground after being laughed by a magic originated geyser.

"Your generator would've been a set back... Now you think you can help wake the Elf up?" Goblin Slayer said quickly killing a goblin that washed up with them and pointing at the frazzled Elf who was being shaken by the Priestess who was failing at waking her up.

"Hai Hai I got it. Hey little sis let me." The Artificer said picking the Elf up carrying her like a bride whispering into her ear that woke her up and made her face flush red.

"I-I-I'm up... Thanks Arty..."

"Hai... Let's finish this job..."

It has been several months since their adventure with the Noble Fencer, and things seemed to be pretty normal. The Artificer valued his time with his party as they went on Goblin slaying quest and very rarely on other types of quest though that was when Spearman and heavy warrior was with him and Goblin Slayer. Within these several months the Artificer has found himself tinkering a lot making magic weapons that he sold to other Adventurers who had experience and coin to purchase and use such weapons even making custom orders to a reasonable extent. Of course he would give his party these weapons but they figured there would be no point as their main target was Goblins. He did however give them many tools they requested from him Goblin slayer specifically when he wanted the Artificer to recreate the throwing knifes he used against the Dark Elf along with several tool ideas and repairs Goblin Slayer would use his services for. Priestess was spending more time with the Artificer wanting to learn and grow more as an adventurer viewing him as a older brother who's always helping her; especially when she confronted him and Lady Ranger on their relationship after she saw them rest under a tree with their hands intertwine on the outskirts of town after a solo healing quest she had taken. Much to the two's relief priestess said she'll keep their secret until they're ready for everyone to know. Thankfully no one else in their party or guild knew other than a select handful but that didn't bother the two as it didn't get in the way of their normal lives. The Lizardman and Dwarf spent some time with the Artificer as they got along with one another occasionally going out with each other to try new and exotic foods from merchants passing by. And last but not least The Elf ranger the one closest to the Artificer who helped him in his shop from time to time, and spent many days with each other on adventures or just relaxing in the town with whatever free time they get. Course when they go on Goblin Slaying quests they give it their full effort knowing one slip up could end things for them, especially if it's a nest Goblin Slayer needs and wants help with; much to the Elf's dismay and feelings about going on Goblin Slaying quests the Artificer balanced out her feelings for it as he had his own reasons for going on Goblin Slaying quests deeming it necessary much like their leader, and she knew it was because they both shared an experience of their villages being looted and demolished by Goblins, only difference was Goblin Slayer witness his last family member being violated and murdered while being helpless, The Artificer didn't arrive in time to save his village and he was overwhelmed by the Goblins that raided his village.

"Where are you going?" The Artificer said grappling two Goblins with metal wires that came from his gauntlet grasping onto it mixing the Cantrips shocking grasp and the shock gloves stack power electrocuting the Goblins trying to run away. Today was a bad day for the Artificer and he was looking to take his anger out on them but due to their leaders plans he missed out on some of the action and was only head hunting with the rest of the gang.

"Is that the last of them?" Goblin Slayer asked the Artificer as the rest of the group joined them.

"Yes..." The Artificer said as his eyes glowed blue as his bird construct was flying over head scanning for any goblins. Much to the Artificer's dismay there wasn't any left.