Wedding Guest Finale

"Thank you for meeting with me you two." The Artificer said very early in the morning as he sat across from Hea's Sister and Brother-in-law.

"He did tell me you wanted to see us before you guys left. May I ask the reason?" Hea's Sister asked with a sweet and gentle smile.

"Last night I told Mith my promise to make sure Hea comes back alive; Especially if my life is the cost. I wanted to do this a little before or after your wedding, but I believe now is the best time."

"You have the floor and I appreciate the sentiment."

"Thank you... I wanted to tell you that... I've been seeing your Sister in a respectable and romantic relationship. When we first started this relationship I wanted nothing more than Hea's love and your blessings to continue my relationship with her... I had brought these for you guys, one a wedding gift and Pure Mithril Sword, perfectly balanced at the hilt decorated with Iron Buloke Wood with gold lining and a steel guard for smooth and perfect handling; this fingerless glove has a special rune for this sword so that if separated it'll return to you without any problems." The Artificer said wrapping an Elvish blade from cloth as it's scabbard had the Artificer's mark at the end of it to show the Elf Couple that it was his original work.

"The next is... This Orb... This Orb is the courtship gift I wanted to give you all to show my devotion and promise that I'll take care of Hea for the rest of my days. It's a fully grown Sky Lotus cased inside a glass orb inside are runes to mimic the conditions the Sky mountains give the flower to bloom most beautifully. The Flower will live for another several hundred years as long as the water rune inside is untampered for the Sky Lotus can live for several hundred years, this Lotus despite being fully grown is only Seven months old." The Artificer said taking the Orb out surprising Hea's Sister as she knew Hea broke it by accident.

"These are my gifts to you. They're both the best works I've ever done before as a craftsman. The Crystal Orb took me several hours to master, and three days to make sure the Lotus stays healthy in the Orb. The Sword took me five days to complete for me to try and match the style your Elvish weapons have." The Artificer said showing no fear on his face as the two inspected the gifts the Artificer gave them.

"This sword is beautifully crafted... If it wasn't for his mark I would've believed this to have been stolen. And it's very sharp just by the sound it makes when I gently move it through the air." Mith said to himself inspecting the Blade and the amount of devotion put into the blade as no imperfections were spotted and it felt smooth with great grip on the handle.

"This flower and orb is certainly beautiful Sir Artificer. However how did you fix this I believe my sister broke it rummaging through your things."

"I used the spell Mending on it... To be honest I wasn't sure it'd work but it wouldn't have hurt to see whether I was able to or not."

"I see, Do you know what this Flower represents by chance."

"I do. Lotuses often represents purity, rebirth, and strength, but the Sky Lotus to the People of Sky City represents; Love, Determination, and Devotion. It's customary for a man to climb the mountains and find a Sky Lotus to present to the one they love in an effort to ask them out or propose to them. And for them to ask their parents blessings they'd gather a bouquet of them with the largest Lotus being the one they picked from the Mountains. This Flower is one I grew at home with lots of care."

"I see, They're certainly are incredible gifts... Wouldn't you agree my dear?" The Princess asked her love as he blushed at the comment composing himself.

"This sword is... Beautiful to simply put; even an untrained eye can see the hard work you've put in such a blade. You forged this blade as a ceremony blade that will double as an actual sword for defense, you intended for the user to have the best possible blade despite never meeting them. This is a truly heart felt gift." Mith said laying the sword down waiting for his love to speak.