Wedding Guest PT.1

"It's a beautiful day today." The Elf said holding the Artificer's hand as they took a stroll through the forest as they were heading back to town from a picnic The Artificer took them on.

"It sure is. It's nice to have a few relaxing days to ourselves... Hm... choommpp." The Artificer said before he softly bit of fruit on Hea's cheek going for a small kiss.

"Mou! Give me a heads up next time!" The Elf blushed holding her cheek.

"No promises... Hehe... Hm Oh man..." The Artificer said holding his head as he felt a sudden cramp twitch in his head for a split second.

"Hey are you ok?" The Elf asked her Artificer touching his shoulder and moving around to get a good look at his face.

"Y-yea it was a strange feeling... I've been having it a lot lately... Don't know why... I asked Lady Witch to help me identify it but she didn't find anything..."

"I see... I may not be a magic caster but if we buy the right herbs I can help with your headaches if that's what they are." The Elf said with a slight blush holding his hand.

"I... I'll be fine Hea... It doesn't happen all that often, I'm just glad your here."

"Huh? How come?"

"I don't know why but the few time it's happened I felt a small need to go on a rampage or to fight something. But being on this walk with you is helping me calm down a bit." The Artificer said watching the leaves from the trees fall.

"If you ever need someone to console you... Please ask me... I'll be more than glad to comfort you whenever you need me to." The Elf said wrapping her arm around his resting her head on it.

"Thanks Hea... I... Hold on... Is that?"

"Artisan and Wizard Boy? what're they doing here?" The two said as they saw Lady Artisan and Wizard boy argue on the road ahead.

"Just why won't you accept my apology?!"

"Because I'm not sure if your being Empathetic or Sarcastic! Especially with that face of yours... Yea that one when you look annoyed and angry!" The Artisan said pointing out the bad attitude written all over the Wizard Boy's face.

"Tch... Argh just forget it... I shouldn't expect an Artificer to understand."

"Excuse me?! Hey listen one shot pony didn't you learn anything these past few months?!"

"I learned your not a real Artificer, with that toy you have."

"Steely is my partner! You know... I'm getting really tired of your arrogance."

"Tch how about you do something about it then? I'm not afraid to show you a power a wizard has." The Wizard said grabbing his rod.

"And I'm not afraid to hit a girl." The Artisan said grabbing her Warhammer.

"Tch, Lightning Bolt!"

"Oh no!" The Artisan thought to herself seeing lightning form on the Wizard's rod as a lightning bolt flew towards her. However mid flight the bolt had redirected going down the road of the forest.

"HEA GET DOWN!" The Artificer shouted using his body to shield the Ranger seeing the Lightning bold redirect to him as he put his hands up absorbing the lightning bolt into his braces he had under his leather jacket.

"Ah Master! Lady Ranger!" The Artisan said in shock dropping her hammer as she watched her master take a knee with sparks of lightning around him.

"Ow that stung a bit... Hea are you ok?"

"Me?! What about you?! You took a full front lighting bolt!"

"The force of the spell did most of the damage... But my... Huh they sorted out... With what I had on... I should've taken more Lightning damage so why am I ok?" The Artificer said looking at his gauntlets as they were burnt beyond repair.