The Boys

"Ok connect those wires and put in the orb slowly."

"Like this Master?" Artisan asked as she was working on a small construct with the Artificer watching and guiding her.

"That's it that's it." The Artificer said as he lent his hand to Artisan to hold down the tiny construct as she put in the orb closing the plate that now holds the orb as the two backed off it.

"Ohhhh please work." Artisan said quietly as she looked at the tiny lizard construct she designed.

The Construct's "eyes" had sparked some light in them that came as a purple light as it's joints had jerked a bit to come to life. Little by little the construct had fully powered on as it looked around imitating the movements of a lizard making that Artisan's eyes sparkle with stars of excitement as she watched her very own Construct come to life.

"To I have to do something for it to come to me?"

"It's your Construct. The orb has your Magic signature... Try something." The Artificer said encouraging his Student as she looked back at the Construct slightly nervous as she held out her hand slowly.

"Hm... What's a good name... Steely... Come... Here..." The Artisan shyly said holding her hand out as the Lizard Construct paused and looked at her.

"Cheep Cheep!" The Construct hummed as it went on Artisan's hand crawled up her arm causing her to giggle and snuggle on her neck.

"Hehehe Hi there... Hehehe. Your my first which means we're partners thank you Steely!" The Artisan smiled grabbing the Construct in her hand giving it a small peck.

"It's a nice feeling isn't it?" The Artificer asked sitting across from her pulling a chair out.

"Yes it is... Was it like this when you made Defendy?"

"It was a tad bit different for me. When I made Defendy I wanted a Construct who helped me. Now a Construct will do whatever you ask of them and I've made mistakes in my past wanting to overachieve... As a result I broke Defendy and I believed I failed... Then I read about Warforged my teacher makes, and I tried to attempt them... Naturally I failed but after a while I fixed Defendy to pass time and after he save me and killed some Goblins I decided to devote my time to my first Construct." The Artificer said taking his card out looking at Defendy.

"Thank you for your help Master... Hehe stop! This is very cool!" The Artisan said bowing to the Artificer as the Lizard Construct nuzzled on her.

"Tell you what can I see your Lizard?"

"Sure... Come here Steely." The Artisan said giving her construct to the Artificer as his finger glowed white putting a mark on Steely.

"And done... I infused your Construct with the spell Revivify just in case you and your party needs to save someone from death... It's only one use though." The Artificer said looking at the clock.

"Hah! Thank you so much! What's the next part of our lesson?!" The Artisan asked with excitement unaware with how late it's gotten.

"I love your enthusiasm. However it is pretty late."

"Hm? Thsisgehe! Time went by TOO FAST! I have to go meet Kitty and Peanut at the guild Hall."

"This late at night?"

"Yea they wanted to know how my lesson went today. And we wanted to discuss our next quest."

"I'm glad you guys are taking it slow. We'll have fun and don't forget your key to the back!"

"Hai thank you master! Hmmm! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" The Artisan said hugging the Artificer before she left the Shop.

"Hehe. Now then what to do... Hea is out on a quest with Sir Priest and Sir Dwarf as a anniversary celebration... Wait what time is it?... Oh I should get going I forgot Sir Warrior invited me for a drink with the others... I know Goblin Slayer is in town so it should be interesting... Hm? Is that Hea's quill of arrows?... Oh no... She forgot them..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~