Mother

"Bon ba dun... Bon ba dun... Bon ba dun... Bon ba dun... Ah there's that tool I was looking for... Ugh again!" A young woman with Dark lilac hair and Beautiful lilac eyes said looking at a tree grabbing her spear.

"Hooraahhh!"
"Ah!" The woman yelled out throwing her spear next to the tree as a young boy with light blue hair yelled out tripping himself out of fear.

"Following me again are ya?! How many times do I got to teach you this lesson Young'n?!" The woman said making a gesture as if she was crackling her knuckles but due to how delicate they looked it made no sound.

"Hah! Please I... Just wanna watch..."

"Hmmm... Why though shouldn't you be playing with the other kids your age? Pretending your a Knight and what not."

"We don't play much... Anymore... Especially since my friend left."

"Hm?"

"That and... Y-your inventions are so spectacular! The spring tuned gears and mechanism toys you brought the kids of this village here is amazing! Your weapons the way your just able to stow them much easier than any sword or knife! I've always read books about such things and seeing them up close is amazing! And the equipment you make on the spot to help with your research is simply fantastic!" The boy said with with full on adoration in his eyes that reminded the woman of a child she saw glossing over a Knight for the first time.

"Hm... Considering you followed me all the way to the mountains... I'm going to bring you back to the village!"

"Wait why?! Ahh!" The boy asked as the woman suddenly threw him over her shoulder.

"Because your parents must be worried sick!" She said fixing goggles over her eyes as she started walking.

"Th-they're gone..." The boy said sadly with no resistance which made the woman pause standing in place.

"A plague washed over the village... Killed more than half of us. Including my parents."

"Don't... You have any other family?"

"My uncle... Who disappeared before the plague came..."

"I see... Ugh I'm... Probably going to regret this but... C'mon I'll show you what I'm getting here." The woman said putting the boy down and offering her hand.

"O-Okay!" The boy said excitedly holding her hand with a smile.

"Your pretty excited aren't you cutie!"

"Ya! I get to see how eggplant lady works!"

"Ehem... What was that?"

"Eh... Sorry I meant to say... Pretty Lady!" The small boy blush with a smile looking up at her.

"Hmph; that's... Better." The girl said as they continued walking into a cave that she had lit up along the way with special torches she created.

"Alright sweetie, ready for this next part?" She asked after feeling the cave walls for a bit.

"Y-yea!"

"Here goes." The woman said before blowing out the torch in her hand as it blew out the others behind her as well causing the cave to go pitch black.

"Ah!... Hmm... Woah!" The boy said tightly hugging her leg before seeing strange crystals in the cave illuminating light for them.

"Beautiful right? You wanna know what this means?"

"What?"

"This place is rich with magi-ore and Mithril ore one of the best things to use for my inventions next to iron. You guys have a large deposit here of these materials here. And with this I'll be able to get more to hurry this trip along." The Woman said taking a card out and throwing it in front of them as a construct appeared from the card with two drill hands and another two hands for collecting.