Autumn Festival Pt.2

"Does it really detect poisons?" The Elf asked looking at a necklace the Artificer had on.

"Yea I'm surprised you guys haven't really noticed it before I always have it on."

"Well you do wear it inside the collar."

"That's true hey look here it is."

"So this is where your stand will be?" The Elf asked as the two stood in the town square looking at different stands that has already been set up some with food in them as the Artificer saw his personal stand.

"Yep I wanted to use My talents to make special toys for the children coming from different villages and the ones here." The Artificer said holding the Elf's hand as they continued to walk around the area.

"Are they the ones you gave me and the team?"

"More or less each one has different functions as several has a wind-up springs, a button that'll make them break but come back together, and a tether causing the main contraption to fly with a spring attached." The Artificer said handing the Elf a small notebook that had plans and drawings of each toy he's present starting tomorrow the official day of the festival.

"These look fun... I wonder what the kids back home would say if they had toys like these to play with."

"Well why don't you tell me? I catch you playing with yours having a time of your life."

"Ah. Well that's because its fun! Having the Dragonfly chase me to see who's going to be faster! Obviously I won."

"Of course you did."

"Hehe... But honestly I'm pretty sure the others would love them back home... Actually now that I think about it..."

"About what?"

"Um... Since We're a couple now... How should we tell... The others?" She asked with a pink hue strapped across her face.

"Oh... I... I don't know... Should we... Keep it on the down low?" The Artificer asked blushing slightly.

"Y-yea... That'll be best...I'm not quite ready or sure because it is new and all..." The Elf said twirling her hair in a shy manner.

"Whatever you want really its... My first relationship..." The Artificer said blushing scratching the back of his head.

"Would it surprise you if I said your my first as well?"

"Honestly yes it would! You being two thousand years old and all."

"Yea well like I said before it might have been a few years but to my kin it was just yesterday that I left. Besides growing up everyone usually found my sister more appealing than me due to her being more ladylike." The Elf said shrugging a bit.

"You have a sister?"

"I do she's older by... Six thousand years..."

"That makes her Eight thousand years old... That's a huge difference!"

"Hehe and by the way I'm considered young for my age. Matter of fact If I was human I would be just as old or a little older than Priestess." The Elf said in a teasing manner.

"Please don't joke around like that... I don't want to imagine myself as a Lolicon."

"Hehe I won't but hey priestess is a beautiful young woman."

"I guess but I view her as a little sister so. Besides isn't she like sixteen or younger?"

"Yea I believe so... Maybe... Your asking the wrong elf."