Side Story: Shop

"You sure Arty?"

"Yes Hea I'll be perfectly fine it'll be a normal day at the shop for me." The Artificer said with a smile as he opened the back door for his Elf.

"O-ok... Mwah!" The Elf said kissing his cheek as she had a slight blush on her face.

"T-Thank you."

"Hrmm your supposed to be more shocked!" The Elf pouted hitting her Artificer in a cute manner.

"I was though-"

"Mou!... H-have a good day... Mwah! B-bye..." The Elf said kissing his cheek again and leaving with a blush on her face as she didn't see her Artificer had a smile on his face.

"That's my Elf... Now then... let's get this day going!" The Artificer said in his head as he went to the the front of his shop to unlock the door and turn on the open sign to show his Shop was open for business.

Since he is an Artificer Adventurers and others in similar professions would visit his shop for specific orders but to expand his cliental he offered several services as well from toy making to Glassblowing jobs where he'll make decorative glass designs for people to keep in their homes or give as gifts. Surprisingly ever since he did that glass ball The Glass blowing decorations boomed with the community they were in.

Ding Ding

"Oh Hello welcome to my shop how can I help you today?" The Artificer asked looking up to a Man in Raven black armor followed by an elegant looking woman with snow white skin, raven hair in a ponytail, and a brown cloak followed behind.

"Hello there Sir... Bronzeheart I presume?" The Man in Black Armor asked walking to the counter.

"Ugh... I wonder why people started calling me that... Yep that's me." The Artificer said sulking for a second then back to his customer service mode.

"I was just curious about your wares... However I believe It'll be a waste of time." The warrior said looking around the shop as the Artificer could tell he was looking at the quality of his displays.

"I think not everything up front is fake for a reason sir warrior."

"You could tell I was using magic sense." The warrior asked stopping his partner from reaching for her sword.

"Yep, No need to worry about insulting me just know an Artificer's greatest tool is Imagination so is there anything you'd like to purchase?"

"Purchase I was wonder if you could tell me about this frost blade?" The warrior said placing a freezing sword on the counter.

"Hm... First time seeing a frost blade... I have seen designs in my book but didn't need to make one, if your looking for a user guide all I have to say is it allows you to do certain Ice spells helps negate heat, has potential to freeze it's user if not attune etc etc." The Artificer said grabbing the sword by the hilt as he felt ice form on his palm feeling a few stings from the ice.

"I see... Is it possible to replicate this item?"

"Hm... For limited usage sure, but if your asking to make brand new copy's of this sword in particular... Hm I can do so but it'll be expensive."

"What's the price? Say Ten."

"Let's see here... Labor... Magic materials, average GP with my own deductable... Your going to be looking at about Nine Hundred thousand gold pieces."

"EHHHHH!"

"Magic materials are hard to come by especially for specific elements and I do the gathering myself to get you the best quality, Labor for crafting a magic blade like this is going to take several weeks for all ten especially since I'd have to combine a metal best suited for the cold as a base, and the Frost blade has a regular GP of a Hundred thousand gold pieces for the highest quality. Now for a limited use frost blade will cut you down fifty percent but will also reduce the quality I was going to charge you minus twenty-five percent of each blade. Not only that crafting pure magic blades like this always comes with a risk."