Side Story: Artisan's first invention

"Thank you come back anytime!" Artisan said to several children who bought several wooden toys and a rubber ball from the shop.

"Thank you pretty lady!" One of the children yelled out as they exited the shop making the Artisan smile.

"Dear Mom, Dad, and Older Brothers, it's been a few days since I left the village in pursuit of the Artificer I wanted as my teacher. I'm glad to say that I've found him and he's just as kind as he was when he last came by the village!

Now it's only been a few days and I haven't really done much instead of help him around the shop, attend to customers, and train at the Training center they had set up for the new Adventurers. There I've learned lots of ways to use the tools I have in the field in a fight for survival, how to navigate caves, how to use a slingshot to throw rocks encase all else fails. I've made several friends here Outside the Artificer, There's this Beautiful High Elf Ranger who is very close to the Artificer, she acts very immature but she has a very kind heart and always looks after the newbies, Next is this Priestess who is about a year older than me she's very pretty as well, her determination to help others instantly pulled me to her she may be a bit shy but she has a lot of knowledge on adventuring and protects her party from anything... The Artificer had told me that he owes her his life for the number of times she has save him. Next is the one's I know my brother's will be jealous of me for meeting the Goblin Slayer himself! He's a bit weird but very intelligent and only has eyes for killing Goblin's... Which I don't blame him after seeing what those pests are capable of. The next ones are Sir Dwarf and Lizard Priest, both are very helpful, strong, and very wise I'm glad to know them.

And Finally my party. The upcoming master Samurai I call Kitty he's a Black Cat Pad-foot very skilled with a sword no matter the size. I meet him when he was sparring with Spearman a silver rank adventurer who's very skilled at close combat... So naturally Kitty lost and funny enough he crashed into me after that fight. Next is Peanut! He's a Loxodon Squire who wants to be a Paladin! He's a tad short for his race but still a giant at seven feet tall! I call him peanut because I stopped him from chocking on a peanut by hitting him in the back with my hammer. He was grateful and Master told me I could've been more subtle about it but hey I saved his life! And he was ok with it. We are currently training before we go on our first quest together. Especially because I want to work on learning more healing magic to support my two fighters. We're all Porcelain rank so I'm excited for our first adventurer together.

And that's pretty much it... Even right now I'm writing this letter waiting for master Artificer to finish with his group because today he had told me we'll be working on something exciting. So I'm working at his shop which helps me learn from his techniques. I pray for your good health everyone and to come visit me here in town whenever you want. Your's truly

Lady Artisan a name given to me by the High Elf and Master Artificer." The Artisan wrote on a piece of paper which she put in an envelope and stamped it with her Letter wax seal that had her Artificer mark on it keeping it to the design the Artificer gave to her.

"Hey Lady Artisan your working her again?" Kitty asked walking into the shop with Peanut behind him who bumped his head on accident.

"Pfft haha you ok peanut?"

"I'm fine... So this is the stuff BronzeHeart sells? They all look incredible. You think you can make armor my size?" Peanut asked admiring on if the armor sets on display.

"I'm sure... But not anything here guys."

"Why not? This sword looks cool and shiny!" The Pad-foot said looking at a short sword that reflected his image.

"Oh you like that sword?"

"Yea how much?"

"Hm... Free."