CH-30

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

There are so many things that nobody knows about me. Not even the person who loves me the most. I have a reason behind it, though. You see there's a very big truth about me, and it is also very simple too. I don't do shit without a big ass valid reason behind it. Emma is the world to me. I wouldn't ever want to hide any thing from her about myself. But if I tell her that me, her boyfriend, is a serial killer, I can only imagine what her reaction is gonna be. It's not that she doesn't already know it. It's that I kill the horrible excuse of people that kidnaps women and children and sold their organs off to even horrible fuckers and earn money from it. This world has gotten so fucking gruesome. So fucking awful that those helpless innocent women and children and god knows who else aren't even fucking safe in their goddamn homes.

I've been doing this almost six years now. Me and the boys have always lived up to one motto of life and that is to make this world rid of all the sad excuses of people that aren't worth fucking breathing the same air as us. Don't get me wrong, I am never a good man. I am anything but. But I'll be damned if I didn't make a better fucking use of my ruthlessness into doing something good for the world. I have committed countless sins but I don't fucking run from the consequences.

"Found anything, Kim?" I asked Namjoon just as I stormed inside the IT room of my company. I had taken over my father's business of a food company but it only took me week to get to the conclusion that I didn't belong in that part of the world. So, just after turning sixteen, I started technology. I worked my ass off to build the empire that stands above all the majors out there, KIM TAEHYUNG. I can make numerous illegal gadgets and create a whole new fucking era with the amount of the word "illegal" has taken over the things I have created. I use it to accomplish my missions of saving the innocent from their sufferings and torturing the fucks out of the bastards that had caused it.

"Yeah. From the drone that I had sent to the island Jeffrey Hudson is staying is showing that he has a whole ass army keeping him away from your claws. Clearly he is too afraid of what kinda death you are going to grant him now that you have found out about his sick tactics. I think that either we wait for him to think that he is safe and you are too busy dealing with other things to waste your time on waiting for him to come out of his hole and then, boom, attack, or find a way that could force him to come out of there." Namjoon finished, his fingers tapping a mile a second on the keyboard of his laptop on the table in front of him. He's a fucking expert in technology but guess what, because I was his fucking teacher.

Jeffrey Hudson, a rich old sag that gets off on young girls by forcing them into sex slaving. I finally got my hands on him and he is going to suffer.

I sat on the chair next to him and take out a cigarette and a lighter from the pocket of my black jeans. I light it up and inhaled deep. The smoke filling up my lungs giving me a bittersweet feeling. It feels like I inhaled Emma.

"They are gonna fucking kill you one day, Kim." He says seeming as calm as ever. I ignored him as if he hasn't even uttered a word just because I am awfully good at it. Doesn't matter If I die this instance because I have my girl's thoughts occupying my mind.

The others are in the conference room right now, having a small meeting which wasn't important enough to have my presence in it.

I got up from my seat and made my way outside the IT room after slapping the back of his head just to annoy him. It earned a yelp from him and that was enough tp boost my ego.

Walking through the massive hallway to my cabin where my babygirl would be sitting right now gave me the excitement of a teen boy getting to kiss the prettiest girl in his school. Well, who the fuck am I kidding? I'd be a goddamn teen for her. I would be absolutely anything for her.

I shoved open the wooden doors of my office and saw her sitting-no, laying on my chair with her creamy legs plopped on the massive table of my office. A book in her hands, the reading glasses I keep for her in my office due to her love of reading in my office. She tends to always forget hers in our home so I keep a pair in my office. She looks so soft right now that I just might eat her up whole like a marshmallow. Jesus fucking Christ, she is going to be the death of me but I would gladly die the most beautiful death.

I take a step forward, having to put a halt on just admiring her from a distance almost painfull but I have to touch her in order to tame the beast raging inside of me for her presence.

I have left her here for two hours. Too fucking long.

She looked up from her book only now being aware of my presence. I stood in front of her and cupped her dainty face in my gaint palms. I leaned in, ending my misery and engulfed her plump lips in mine. Her scent and her taste fogging up my vision as I slipped into a blissful unconsciousness.

I alternate between nipping and kissing her soft lips. I'd never fucking forget how sweet she tastes. Never in a million years I had thought of seeing heaven but Emma, she is heaven. An angel of the very beast. What unique yet intriguing chemistry, ain't it?

When the need of oxygen became dire, Emma started to withdraw by pushing my chest with her tiny fists. I still wasn't finished though, I can die suffocated by her lips. Well, I can't her my baby now can I? So I left her slowly. I pressed my forehead on hers while we both try to catch our breaths.

"Did you have a good time, baby? You did not feel left alone, did you?" I asked her. Though I know that if she have her books with her she would never feel alone or bored.

"No. I had a really good time. How was the meeting?" She asked me, her melodic voice easing my stress instantly.

"Yes baby."

I looked into her eyes that were staring back at me with so much love. I wondered in that moment that if it will remain just as much when she will get to know the truth? Even though what I am doing is good, Emma loathes killing. I hope she will consider how much I love her just as much then.