CH-24

EMMA

EMMA

Our car parked in front of this big ass mansion that basically looked like an ancient palace. The big entrance gates making my head spin as I look at their top above. Taehyung stood beside me with his arm wrapped around me protectively. His warmth making my dizziness disappear. I always felt like I belonged everywhere my boyfriend was with me and right now I felt nothing else.

"Let's go, shall we?" Taehyung asked and I nodded as we made it to the stairs of the entrance.

If I told you that this place looked ancient from the outside, then it is no doubt I was right about it from the inside. This place was screaming royalty. The loud noises of the paparazzi died as the huge doors closed behind us. It was nearly a million people there and every single person had their eyes on us.

Women scrolling their eyes shamelessly on Taehyung as if he didn't had a girlfriend on his arm. Men scrolling their eyes on me as if I didn't had a mafia of a boyfriend around me. This didn't fail to get unnoticed by Taehyung and it proves when I heard an inhuman growl coming out from his chest resulting the unwanted stares we were getting to disappear. I couldn't be more glad.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome Mr. and Mrs. Kim Taehyung." The host of this grand party announced causing the entire crowd to stand up from their seats and applaud.

~~~

Something just doesn't fit right. There were tables surrounding us and on them were so many thing which were, oh boy, expensive.

The smallest of the products was an antique jug and its prize stared from 14 million. I was stared to think that Taehyung tricked me and I wasn't in a damn party but an auction.

Suddenly Taehyung stood up from beside me. I looked up at him and saw his hand extended for me to take. I didn't ask him anything and placed my hand in his as he pulled me up to stand. He raised my hand to his lips and placed a wet kiss on the palm of it. My cheeks flushed as I looked ahead and saw two women with wine glasses in their hands looking at my hand pressed to his lips in rage. I smirked and looked at my boyfriend proudly. He was my bitch and no one else's.

We walked ahead for a while. I assumed he was taking me to those tables filled with too expensive things. His hand caressing my exposed waist sending shivers down my spine. His touch was too intimidating.

Now we were standing near the tables. The few people who were already there scurried away as soon as their eyes caught us leaving the things to be explored all by us alone. I felt his hard chest on my back. His one hand gripping a handful of my stomach from behind and the other gripping my hip tightly.

My breath hitched when his hot mouth swallowed my ear in and then releasing it. The cool air immediately crashing onto the wet skin. His deeper than the ocean voice hit my ears.

"I took you here to worship you with the shit you deserve. This is a real palace, mlyshka, these things are from the ancient royalty and you, my queen, will have whatever you want from here."

I listened to him in shock. My doubt turning into reality as I realized I was really in an auction and that too, not an ordinary one.

I tilted my head to the side so I could look at him. He slid away the hair covering my left cheek exposing it to his hungry mouth to devour. I closed my eyes, pulling myself together.

"You lied to me? Why didn't you tell me that we were actually going to attend an auction rather than a party? I wouldn't have denied-"

"You sure you wouldn't have denied, mlyshka? You think if I had told you that I was taking you to this auction to spend billions on you just because spoiling you makes my dick hard? No, you wouldn't. Now shut up before I make you." He said and finally putting an end to the conversation. he was right though. I would have never let him to spend this much on me but right now I don't seem to have a say in anything so I just started to explore what could be mine the next second.

It was hard to chose. No matter how many times this big wolf told me not to dare look at the prizes of the products, I couldn't just ignore them. There were necklaces adorned with diamonds, pendants, bracelets, extremely gorgeous gowns, gold and silver crockery and what not. Every single item that I'd touch to look closely, my wolf boy would jump in and throw a 'Do you want it, baby?'

It was kind of cute though. I loved him a little more today.

We were on the last table. So far I have chosen a diamond necklace and a ring.

"Mlyshka, you have to take more. These are not enough for you." Taehyung said with a stern look plastered on his face. I gave him a look.

"I have chosen the things I liked, babe. I don't like anything else." No lie everything was great in here but I cared for his pocket if he didn't. He send me look saying he wasn't pleased at all. The next thing I knew, he was dragging me to a certain table where all the accessories were.

He stopped in front of it. I looked at him expectedly but met with an amazingly lit expression plastered on his face. His eyes shining brightly. I followed his line of gaze, confused. What caught his eye that bad? He turned to look at me.

"Emma, turn around for me." He demanded. I obliged.

I felt his hands on my waist as my back touched his chest. Slowly, he slid them upwards to my chest. My breath caught in my throat fearing the eyes of so many people to witness such an intimate moment of ours if he cupped my breasts here. I released a sigh when he moved his hands to my throat, gripping it gently, tilting my face just so my mouth could be savoured by his. It was a short kiss but with such dedication that it made my panties soak.

"I love you." I heard him whisper.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

His hand left my body almost reluctantly. The cold breeze hitting me immediately.

I felt his hand back on my throat tilting my head up, preventing me to see down. The next second I felt a cold metal touching the flushed skin of my waist. It felt like it was a chain. When he finished hooking it up securely, he allowed me to have a look at the new possession of mine chosen my him.

When I say I love it, oh fuck I do. So much.

To Be Continued

To Be Continued.