CH-6

あなたは私が持っているすべてです

あなたは私が持っているすべてです

Sunday, 9:15 am

I was making cold coffee for both Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin came here about half an hour ago and now they're both in the living room having their boy's talk.

As soon as I was done I placed the glasses on the tray and proceeded towards the living room.

"Hey boys! Your coffees." I announced happily. "Your cold coffees are the best Emma! I'm glad that I decided to visit both of you today." Jimin chimed as he proceeded to take a glass from the tray in my hands. Taehyung was busy in his phone which he abandoned when seeing his coffee.(🤡)

"Thanks baby!"

I sat down on the large couch beside Taehyung with my leg hanging down his loosely. He placed his hand on my thigh casually.

After like 20 minutes we heard the doorbell rang, which made us all look at the door.

Taehyung was about to stand up but was stopped by me. "I got it!"

I made my way towards the main door. Why the fuck it is so far!

Never in my wildest dreams I've ever thought I'd have live this dreadful moment. Cherry on the top, Taehyung is home.

Her olive green dress perfectly matching with her blonde long locks with a pair of heels. She looked really gorgeous than ever.

"You get aside after opening the door. In case you didn't know!" The pain the ass spoke, eyeing me if I was the most disgusting person to ever exist. Bitch if you weren't who you are I'd-

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Btw..Hi Tzuyu!" I spoke trying dead best to not to grunt. I made room for her even though there WAS enough space for 4 peoples to pass through.

"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes and begin to walk inside while I placed one hand over my chest and closed my eyes. Jesus!

"Hey Taebae! Oh Jimin, you here too!" Tzuyu greeted her brother and his friend politely whereas they both glared at her as if she stoled their cigarettes.

I came back after closing the door behind and stood beside Jimin as Tae was busy having some respectful and peaceful conversation with his sister.

"Taehyung. And I wish for an accurate reason for you visiting my house." Taehyung spoke, his face rock hard.

'Now I have to be needing a reason to come over at my brother's house!' She scoffed glaring at I's and Jimin's trying-dead-hard to not to laugh state. Don't judge, you'll know!

"Tae, leave it. Why don't you all sit down and I go and make something for you to eat?" I suggested in order to make atmosphere less tense. "Yes. I'm glad that you got some manners." Excuse me! You really wanna kicked outta here?!

"Try speaking something just a bit good than your face. It'll help I swear!" The colour of her face faded in an instant as Taehyung threw the harsh words straight on her face. I know she kinda deserves it but still it's a bit harsh but then, its Taehyung. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"It'll be better if you mind your language Mr. Kim Taehyung and I am definitely more prettier than a certain someone." She eyed me like I weren't supposed to exist.

"Uhh umm...Tzuyu! Well its your house too and you can come whenever you want but if you had any particular reason for coming today-" She cut my sentence in the middle and faced everyone.

"Stop, please you make me angry."

Idk if I'll ever know the reason behind the hatred. What's my fault? I wonder!

"But what did she ever do to you, bitch!" Jimin spoke mumbling the last word with pure rage and annoyance in his eyes.

"She brainwashed my brother, Jimin. She has him wrapped around her fucking finger!"

Jimin rolled his eyes and looked away. I felt Taehyung pulling me back, my back completely touching his chest. I could feel his rapid breaths.

"Tzuyu! You know nothing about her so you better fuck off!" Taehyung stepped forward but I held him back.

"P-please Tzuyu, don't mind him. Sit down!" I motioned my hands awkwardly towards the couch trying to ease the situation.

"You don't have to come between our business!" She started again.
"Go make me Green tea!"

"Who're you? President!" Jimin snapped.

"Behave before I kick you out, Tzuyu!" Taehyung spoke sternly. The hair on the back of my neck stood up from his cold voice. I wonder how she can still stand her ground in a situation like this.

"How dare you to speak to your sister like that! Istg Tae this girl corrupted you more than I thought!" She really wants to get ki-

"Enough!"

Before I could even process, I was facing the wall infront of me as Taehyung grabbed Tzuyu's hand and started to drag her rather harshly to the front door. She wanted!

"Taehyung! Leave my hand. Taehyung I'm your sister you can't behave like this with me! I said leave-"

Once reaching the door, Taehyung pushed her out harshly. His whole form radiating fire. He was fuming in anger.

"You disrespect my girlfriend, you disrespect me! And Kim Taehyung doesn't bear that."

•~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~•