CH-16

"The profession of every man is to find his way to himself

"The profession of every man is to find his way to himself."

"How can you even say that, Mr. Kim Taehyung! How are you so sure that I was the one who talked to him first. You are very well aware that even if I'm on the verge of death I would never talk to that idiot." I yelled at the hulk like man trying to shove himself in my face. He was that close.

"But I didn't saw you doing anything when he was-", I cut him in the middle.

"That's because I knew you would come. I knew that you would always come to save me, Taehyung." I told the truth.

"But baby, that fucker would've done something bad if I'd been a little late and you very well know that I can't afford that." He said with thunderous voice making me shiver. But he was right and I admit that but the trust I had in him tops everything.

Taehyung's eyes suddenly changed their color. His facial expression became if he was the devil. The killer. Deadly than the deadliest.

He stepped forward and took a fistful of my unruly waves. He pulled my face impossibly closer to his. He looked extremely hot in his dominance behavior. No wonder the chills I got in my core by looking at him.

"Oh, you know damn well we'll go mad without each other, babygirl. I don't want you near anyone ever again. You are fucking mine. Only mine. I'll pop the eyes of whoever dares to even glance at you. Oh, babygirl, I love you too fucking much to do that, no?"

Oh good lord.

"Oh, baby, I'm so fucking mad." That was the last thing he said before he picked me up by the waist and settled me on the table.

He attempted to part my legs but the dress I was wearing was too tight for it. He closed his eyes out of frustration and dipped his face in my neck, sniffing it with deep breaths in order to calm his shit down.

He was done after a minute and now, keeping his anger and frustration more like his urge to rip that dress off of me aside, he carefully pulled it up my waist. My lacy light green underwear to his hawk eyes. The tent in his pants was already visible.

He looked at me with tilted head. His eyes looking dangerous that ever.

"You are so fucking beautiful. Your every crevice of body is so fucking hot and you ask me to calm the fuck down when the fucking world looks at you like that? How the fuck could you?"

Here we go. Note:- He's mad MAD when he curses like 567966 times in a sentence.

"I bet only you think like that." I said, I mean, I wasn't that beautiful and stuff.

"I will fuck you against the wall so fucking senseless that you will only see you like the most damn beautiful girl that you are. Goddammit." I swear to god he's so hot when he curse at me like that. It makes me want him to choke me. Stop.

His right hand was on my p ussy over the underwear. Rubbing the bundle of energy with his thumb. His eyes were on me. Just like they always were and forever will be. He was a sucker of seeing my face messed up in pleasure. It makes him proud of himself. Yes, he told me that one time when we were having sex.

He was fastly rubbing it but stopped when I got a little excited. I glared at him with my coldest glare I had in me. He didn't took it. His face was lustrous expressionless. Boomer.

He grabbed the back of my neck with his free hand and crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss wasn't gentle at all. He took out all the anger he had in him. It wasn't easy for him to see how that man was grabbing me and was almost about to touch me. We all are protective of our loved ones. We all have the right to get jealous and protective of them because sometimes.....they're all that we got.

His eyes were open as he kissed me. It was his way of showing the lust and horniness he felt for me. As I said before, he loved taking in my reaction to his deeds. It mattered the most to him than anything in the world.

He kissed me kike there's no tomorrow. Like I was going to disappear in the thin air if his mouth left mine. His tounge made it's way into my mouth easily. Both fighting for dominance but we all know who's in control right now. I surrendered myself completely to him. I fell back on the bench he had settled me on, spreading my arms and legs apart.

He was looking at me up and down. Taking in all the inches of my body which he worshipped like the God he didn't believed in. For him, I was superior. His God whose he was the worshipper.

He put his both hands on my thighs, caressing the smooth skin. His eyes werw glued to that only area where I had the most of his effect. The area which begged for him 24 hours a day.

He grabbed my underwear and pulled it down in one second and I felt his mouth on my p ussy on the second. The gasp I let out was more louder than the announcement of the arrival of the president.

He was just so perfect. He put my both legs which wers shaking badly due to the amount of pleasure I was feeling, on his shoulders.

The pleasure was too much it had me whimpering. My mouth fell ajar. I was sure the drool was dripping but I couldn't feel anything other than the knot that was starting to build in my stomach. I grabbed his soft unruly locks in my hand so hard he let out a groan so sexy. I swore I would never refuse listening to it like a lullaby for the rest of my life.

Taehyung entered his tounge in my hole and that was it. I came. With a scream resonating through the walls which was fortunately soundproof. I'd probably act like a brat to have punishments like these but I knew it was nothing infront of the real punishments he gave me in bed.

Me Cumming didn't stopped him. He kept on thrusting his tounge in and out of me. The overstimulation was unbearable and I was on the verge of crying. I grabbed his tattooed arm indicating him it was getting too much for me to take. Which stopped him and I couldn't thank him less. With one last smooth on my p ussy, he took his head out of my legs. I'm sorry but I almost let out a guffaw cause just then the thought of me giving birth to a hulk sized Tae croosed my gutter like mind.

"Everytime I eat you out you taste more delicious than the last time. What kind of a witch you are, huh?" He said, the sweat visible on his forehead causing the few bangs on there to dampen. The white liquid I released was still on his lips a little and just when I noticed it, it dripped down to his chin. He took out his tounge and licked it off.

Holy shit goddammit he looked so fucking hot shit like damn how to fucking procces?!

It was like my mind was corrupted. I suddenly felt proud. He was mine and mine alone.

He grabbed me with his hands in my underarms and pulled me up effortlessly. He made me stand on my feets to set my dress. He set my hair as well. Satisfied when I finally looked just like before. He noticed the wetness around my mouth and wiped it off with his palm. I swear that made me melt to the knees.

He cupped my cheeks a placed a kiss on my lips. He looked up at me again with sweet smile.

"I'm really sorry for the way I behaved earlier, my baby love. I love you, you know that!" He said apologetically. But he didn't had to apologize at all. It was not him who did the act.

"It's okay, Tae. I understand you. I would behave the same if someone tried to get onto you. It's normal." I reassured him, stepping forward to cup his bread cheeks and placing a quick kiss on his lips. I would have pulled away after a second but he had other plans. He kissed me deeply but not that harsher like before.

"I love you!" He mumbled in the kiss.

"I love you too, my love." And I replied.

.........

Leave a vote if you liked! Love you.