CH-23

EMMA

He was absolutely right when he said that I was the only one who could keep him sane. I saw the way his eyes get soft whenever I'm with him. How his hands instinctively wraps around me. How he longs to keep me safe and with him. How he'd go livid if someone were to so much as to look at me. How he rubs his hands next to him on the bed to check if I'm there next to him, as the first thing to do before opening his eyes to a new day.

I wouldn't know what to do for him to be normal again. Just like the way he used to.

It was Sunday. We decided to stay home rather than to go outside like we always do. Taehyung told our made, Alice, to not to come today. He said he wanted us both to be alone in our home. I couldn't help but fall him love with him all over again. He's just so cute. I wanna bite him.

And I did exactly that.

I jumped down from the kitchen counter I was sitting on which he made me, to be more specific. He said he couldn't control himself when I go all cannibal on him. His back was facing me as he made lasagna for the both of us in the middle of a Sunday night. I tiptoed my way to him hoping he won't feel my presence which he always does somehow.

I was standing at a feet distance from him. One step.

I bit his meaty shoulder with my sharp teeth earning a wince of pain from him. I knew I was playing with death but he was so delicious, what the hell my fault was? It's his.

The next second I was pinned to the fridge on my right. My eyes wide to the expanse they were to drop off. His eyes dark with lust and amusement while his face showed anger. His cloused hand grabbed my jaw and pulled my face impossibly close to his lips.

"Playing with fire now, are we? malyshka?"

The word that slipped from his tongue sent a bunch of shivers down to my core. I didn't know what it meant but something about it made me breathless.

"What does that mean?" I asked, his expression stilled but the glint of amusement wasn't unnoticed by me.

"It means babygirl but in Russian." Russian. His favourite language whilst mine was Italian. I suddenly felt like we were sinners for we liked languages that wasn't ours.

"Oh. I like it when you call me that. You should do that more often, eh?" I liked the sound of it. Malyshka. I liked the sound of it from his mouth.

"I would call you that, malyshka." He smiled. His rough hand caressing the side of my him up to my waist. His other hand in my hair. I felt so light I could float around with so much as a blew of air from him. I responded with a thank you while smiling like a teen school girl.

"Now would you go occupy your spot and let me make food for you, malyshka? I know you're still hungry." His thumbs ran across my cheekbones. I nodded. He placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

☆☆☆

"Malyshka?"

"Coming!" I yelled from our bedroom. This morning when we were having our breakfast he broke out this news of a party he had regarding to his business or whatever it was. I was slightly angry that I wasn't informed beforehand but that went downhill by the mere idea I was finally going to a party after so long.

I invited Lucy after asking Taehyung.

The two piece set that I chose was perfect. It was bold. It made me feel powerful. No matter how much I loved parties, there was still this anxiety that was present deep inside my veins and the back of my neck. Acting like a ridiculous girl was the last thing I wanted in the part.

Grabbing my purse, I exited the room to meet with the immaculate as ever sight of my boyfriend in his black suit. Black. Not even an ounce of another color but the darkness. I leaned against the wall and let him take over my form to approve.

"Does Your Highness approve?" I asked with sarcasm dripping off of my sentence

"Does Your Highness approve?" I asked with sarcasm dripping off of my sentence. Him not approving the outfit that I absolutely loved shot an irritated feeling through me. Just the thought of dressing up all over again frustrated me but I turn to enter the room again nonetheless.

"Emma!" He snapped startling me when he pulled my against his chest.

"How many times I've told you don't assume anything when you don't know shit, malyshka?" He has always shut me up whenever I would think of something he'd say or be thinking of me because I've always been wrong. Well, guess this time wasn't an exception either.

"You look next-level fuck-able right now. I suddenly don't wanna go to a damn party anymore." His rough hand dubbed my bare thigh through the slit of my dress. His warmth rubbing off on my soul.

But before things could turn hotter than they already were and I could give in, I pulled away. Ain't no way I'd miss out on having fun outside of home for after long.

"Aren't we getting late, Taehyung?" I have him my best puppy eyes and he gave in eventually.

We made our way to this party that was more likely, waiting for us.