CH-5

_

Emma opened the door since it wasn't locked

Emma opened the door since it wasn't locked. Obviously.
She peeked her small head inside and saw Taehyung standing in the balcony with his one hand on the railing and another near his mouth.

He's smoking.

Emma quietly went in and the strong smell of the smoke hits her nose making her nauseous a bit.

She hates smoke.

She made her way more inside and took off her shoes. She stepped towards the balcony to him. His back was facing her.

She went closer and put her hands on his shoulder.

Without wasting any time, Taehyung pulled her infront of him and trapped her between his body and the railing.

He stared at her for good five seconds before slamming his lips on hers. Taking her by surprise.

Emma started kissing him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Taehyung grabbed her waist and pulled her up, straddling him. He put his hands on her ass cheeks giving them hard squeezes.

His anger taking over him again.
He kissed her passionately. He bit her lips making her gasp and passing his warm tounge inside her mouth.

He kissed her taking his anger out on her. He made their way inside the room and placed themselves on the bed.

"I'm so angry, angel. I'm going to kill that bastard." Taehyung growled out loudly scaring her to the bone.

"Calm down, Taehyung. I am fine. You just came on the time." Emma smiled reassuringly that helped the hulk in front of her to calm down.

"What if I'd reached there late? You could've been in danger." Taehyung started to tear up. This act of him didn't failed to worry the girl in front.

"Hey! Why are you crying Tae? What happened? What is it that scares you so much? You know you can tell me right, I love you!"

"I love you too baby."

But he kept quiet about everything I asked him about.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*