CH-2

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

"So, how's things with your madly-in-love boyfriend?" Asked lucy while munching on her cheese burger.

"Life has never been more beautiful than now. You know it perfectly." Emma stated covinced.

"Yeah yeah, i know. Every girl dreams for a boyfriend like yours or should I say, only about your's." Lucy said. Her eyes had smething in them. As if she was trying to aware Emma that every girl's eyes were at her man. Which was an understatement.

"Don't worry, lucy. I'm too busy in loving my man than wasting my time in this useless stuff. I got my man safe with me. He loves me as much as i do." Emma stated casually.

She does have a point. Though.

"Hmm. Hell right"

"Hey, you love me?"

"The fuck are you asking this for?"

"If you do then let's crash on to the club tonight. What say?" Lucy said as she looked at you with hopeful eyes.

Well, it has seriously been a while since you went out with Lucy. You too missed her company though.

"Yeah, I'm in. It has been a while since we spend time together just like before, right?"

"Yeah emma. I'm so excited! So when?"

"8 PM!"

"Okay!"

Emma then took out her phone from her pocket and texted Taehyung to pick her up as her school was done for the day.
As expected, he immediately texted with "on my way already!"
You smiled to yourself. How did I got this lucky!

After sometime you saw a black shining car being abruptly parked in front of the school's gate leaving screeching sounds. You hated this sound the most.