CH-21

"The meeting's done. I'm going to pick Emma up from her school. See you!" Setting the time on his Rolex, Taehyung spoke to his hyungs in front of him as all of them were in their personal office.

Without wasting a second he rushed down to leave the company. While he was walking, his secretory came to him.

He heaved a sigh. Again, he thought.

"Sir, I hope I'm not disturbing you but Mr. Shin rang up today to book an appointment with you about the Shin Corporation's project. Is that okay with you?"

Taehyung slowly turned around to face her. His face as cold as ice.

"Yes. You are disturbing me. And I will tell you about the appointment after I get home. I need to know if Emma has to do something with me tomorrow.'

With that being said he stormed out of the company and drove straight to Emma.

________

Sitting on the last table of the canteen, Emma's mind was revolving around the entire galaxy. So many questions were unanswered and that was eating her alive. For how couldn't she be aware of the health of her own boyfriend that too living with him under the same roof.

For how can she help him. Why didn't he tell her anything. Was she not that important to him.

So many questions but not a single one answered.

Her friend Lucy tried to get her to talk but to no avail for she was busy dealing with her mind all alone.

Just then, she saw a familiar black Rover entering the uni. Without making a sound she stood up from her chair leaving the half eaten sandwich behind, making her way to the man of her life with a heavy heart.

He stood with his back pressed back onto his car, his muscled arms crossed against his chest as he gawked at her walking in his way. The little dress she wore which was till her mid-thighs drove him crazy. It was almost funny how he was so easily turned on with so much of her legs being naked. Only hers.

His eyes refused to blink until she was finally standing just a step away from his body

His eyes refused to blink until she was finally standing just a step away from his body. A frown appeared onto his ethereal face as the reaction of her action. He, with all he has in him, absolutely loathed distance between them both. If it were for him, he'd go as far as to carry her everywhere in his arms. After a second thought, that didn't seem as odd as it did the first time he'd thought about it.

His hand grabbed her tiny waist and crashed her feeble being onto his stoney one. The chills travelling down his spine. But it was then he noticed the constant frown of stress on her forehead. His hands itched as the eagerness of taking that frown away from her entire being became dire.

After fighting with himself alone, he choses to speak. His voice came out stammering. So deep and husky that it was intoxicating.

"What is it, my baby love? What's going on in your mind, babygirl?"

He asked. She stayed quiet. Just simply starting up at him. Wondering about multiple things at a time and letting the stress take over her entire being.

The sudden throbbing made him alert. He stared at her worriedly but she was standing still as a stone and it was enough for him losing his mind. Something's wasn't good with her.

He turned around now her back pressing against the car. He crouched down to match her level and put his head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat. It was fast as a bullet train and she wasn't, at all, looking away from him. She is so lost.

He cupped her face gently and shook her.

"Baby. Baby? Emma? Blink baby, blink. What happened to you? Emma answer me!" He yelled in frustration and he was interrupted mid way as she started to breath heavily. It was that moment he realized she was having a panic attack. The numbness he felt right there was audible in his ears blocking all the nerves and his brain to think about anything.

Still, even in his unconscious state he took her to a hospital. The doctors took care of her and she was good again.

"Never was I to forget this. Never. I'll ask about the reason to it. If not her, than anyone. But I will."

______

A short one since it has been LONG since i updated. Please check out my other books too. I'd really appreciate it and swear that you won't be disappointed with me. Thank you all so much for reading.

Love.♡