CH-25

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

The auction was over. I would say it was a good idea that I thought about taking her their with me. I would've straight up denied it. We had a great time there. We were now on our way back home. No matter how great time we had there in the auction, it still can't be compared to the bliss I feel when me and my girl tangle up in the thin sheets of our bed. Just me, her and comfort.

"I really think that you should dye your hair blond, babe." Here we go with the hair colors again. Ever since her beautiful eyes caught Jimin's newly dyed blonde hair, she is insisting me to do the same. I mean it's not like I don't like blonde but I wanna stay mint for a while. But now if she repeated this one more time, I am dying my hair blonde.

"Please.' Huh, yeah. See you later minty.

I watch as she grabs a t-shirt of mine to sleep in. She exhausted as fuck but I'm hard as fuck too. From the beginning of this day she's been looking so tempting that it is hard to even look at her and not to do the things which were so fucking dirty. I wanna do so many bad things to her but she is so fucking perfect and soft that she makes me do soft things to her.

She came out of the bathroom, freshly showered. I've taken a bath already. I wanted to bath together with her but my lady lord was tired. It took everything in me to not to barge onto her stark naked.

She made her way to the dressing table, following her night routine while I gawk at her like a freaking hawk. Well, she's a sight to watch. Her smooth legs. Her thighs. Damn.

If it were to me, I'd never let her wear anything but my shirt and a sexy thong for the rest of her life. I watch her as she applied her lotion on her arms. Amusement clear on her pretty face 'cause she knows my eyes are on her. Nowhere else.

"I wanna fuck you. Can I, babygirl?" Fuck everything. I'ma say what I need the most.

Her movements halted. Her head tilting to the side just the look over her shoulder to me. Yes. You see this? I'm so hard for you, malyshka.

"Well. I don't know what to say about that but you can do anything you want to do with me. We're in a relationship remember?"

"How can I forget the only title I'm proud to have?"

"So...yeah."

I stood up from the bed and walked to her. My hands itching to hold her in them.

"Guess we're fucking then."

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung stood behind her as she sat on the couch in front of the dressing table. He placed his hands on her shoulders while looking at her in the mirror.

He bent down just so his mouth could brush her ear.

"Get up, Malyshka. Strip your man down and let him do the same to you." His husky voice + his hot breaths = heavenly sinful.

Emma forgot how to breath. It wasn't their first time having sex but this man had the potential to make their every intimate encounter as good as the first time.

Emma obliged to his command as if an instinct. She turned around to face him. Oh how tempting he looked just then. Begging for her to give them both what they needed at that very moment.

"Please. Please, baby. Hurry up, I can't wait anymore." He begged.

Kim Taehyung begged.

She cupped his face as slammed her lips onto his. He immediately responded. They kissed. Kissed. Kissed. And kissed. They were kissing as if kissing for the last time. He kissed like she was the water he'd been dying to devour because of the unbearable thirst. Their mouths savoring each other's feverishly.

Taehyung picked her up from the ground. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he walked to the bed.
He sat her down in the middle of the king sized bed. They both stared in each other's eyes and knew what to do next. Emma stood on her knees on the bed and started to unbutton his shirt.

He was just so lost in her. The way she looked hot as fuck undressing him was out of the world. He made a mental note to ask her to undress him everyday from now on.

His shirt was thrown somewhere in the room along with his pants and boxers. Leaving him stark naked in front of her. But she was still clothed. And that didn't fit right for either of them. Taehyung yanked her shirt off of her along with her bra and panties. Her breasts spilled free.

"Jesus Christ, they're so pretty, baby." He grunted out as he latched his lips on the skin between her breasts. The force threw her back on the bed with him on top of her. His mouth working on the valley of her breasts.

Emma was turned on was an understatement. She was frustrated and she finally let her walls down. She gripped his hair with her left hand and slammed his mouth where she needed it. Her back arched, her mouth an O when he sucked her nipple un his mouth. His teeth making an appearance when it wasn't enough.

His free hand made its way down to her pussy. His fingers parting her wet folds and his thumb rubbing her throbbing bud making her let out a scream of pleasure. As soon as she realized what she just did, she slammed her hand on her mouth. She feared the maids would hear them.

"Oh baby, don't you dare to do that. I swear to god Emma. I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't find a way to shut you up." He growled out.

He got up from her and laid down beside her in the bed.

"Now. Sit on my face."

Fuck.

Emma got up and slowly straddled his face. His head heaving up, taking a sniff of her swollen pussy before shutting his eyes and opening his mouth.

Emma slowly sat down, her pussy swallowed whole in his hot mouth. Emma bit her lip, her one hand grabbing the headboard and the other squeezing her, now filled with purple hickeys, breast as she rocked her hips on his tounge.

"Ahh!" A loud moan past her mouth as the knot in her abdomen started to make its presence. Taehyung's mouth worked leisurely on her pussy feeding his hungry for ages beast.

With a few more strokes of his tounge, a few sucks, she came. Hard. On his tounge and he swallowed every drop she released.

Emma slid down to straddle his lap just right so their reproductive systems could press into each other. One eye contact was all it needed for her to grab his cock and slid it inside her hole with a grunt resonating in the room from both of their mouths.

And they made love. They made love until the sun rose up in the horizon. And they made love until their bodies gave up and they slept in each other's arms for the followed morning.