CH-15

"Jealousy is always there, but you can avoid it if you have plenty of trust and love

"Jealousy is always there, but you can avoid it if you have plenty of trust and love. Always keep in mind that there are more beautiful things life is offering us than all these negativities in life."

.。.:*

"I was busy. Like So busy. Studies and all. My routine was just getting up in the morning to get ready and drive to the uni with Tae. After I'm done with uni I used to go to the library to study more. It was surely very important for me to study hard. But now I am free. Just like before, I'll always come here after school. Who am I even telling, you all know how's Taehyung, he'd never let it slide. I'll be here almost every day." I said to Jin who was beside me on the couch on which Yoongi was still sleeping with his legs in my lap. We were drinking coffees while chatting while the others were busy with their own business.

"I'm really glad, Em. I'm so very happy to see you here agian. I must say it was so boring for all of us without you here. Especially, Taehyung. You see, before your exams he would always be very excited to get free and pick you up from uni to here. He's a mess without you, Emma. I don't say you ever will but please, don't ever leave him. He'll not survive. He wouldn't." He said with concern so bright on his beautiful face.

When we love someone, we can't afford to leave them. Not when we are the sole reason of their existence. Throughout the time I and Taehyung have been together, one thing is certain that I am the center of his world just like he is to me. We can't live without each other. There'll be a disaster if I and him were ever to be apart. We can't. We won't. Never.

We talked about stuff for a while and he went away saying he had something to do and will be back after some time. I was left alone. The boys were busy with their works. I don't know what's taking Taehyung so long. The meeting must be very long. I can just hope he's not bored.

I was sitting on the table completely bored. I really needed someone to annoy. I looked at Jungkook and Jimin and found them bickering as always. I rolled my eyes and hopped down from the bench. I walked to them.

"Hey!" I made my presence known since me standing there wasn't much of a thing to notice, for them tho, my presence meant the world to my boyfriend.

They both looked at me in sync. I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time.

"Em, I don't know what's his problem. Why would you promise someone something you can't fulfill afterwards? He literally broke my heart." Jimin angrily complains with a pout making me want to swallow him raw but I chose to keep the cannibalism aside.

Jungkook, however, didn't said anything. He looked as if everything happening around didn't fazed him in any way. Jungkook was a man of his word. The thing was that he just wanted to irritate Jimin in which he succeeded. But this behavior of his didn't failed to anger Jimin more.