CH-8

That incident made me realize that how safe and free I felt when with Taehyung

That incident made me realize that how safe and free I felt when with Taehyung. Like nothing bad could ever happen to me if as long as Taehyung is there. He was a warrior who'd do anything to protect his people, a protector, my protector.

Taehyung's sweet assault continued on my throat. He kept moving down while leaving open mouthed kisses all over my soft skin. His tounge flicking on my skin with every soft kiss he left.

"How did I got so lucky?" He asks sensually. Driving me crazy completely. He pulled back a little so that he could face me. His dark eyes found mine dark blue ones. His intense stare making me squirm in his holds as he tightened his arms around me as he let out a inhuman growl.

He looked at me for so long as if long forgotten the very thought of time. As if memorizing my face, noting down every feature. The edges of his lips curving in a sweet smile and a sigh in content.

Taehyung leaned closer to my face, his lips crashing on mine. I immediately responded as our lips moved feverishly against each other.

It was a sweet kiss, softly tasting each other's soft-candy like lips until hunger blast through every fragment of Taehyung's body. He paced up, almost eating my mouth by his own.

Taehyung gently grabbed the sides of my nude waist as my shirt has risen up till me chest. He pushed my back on the soft mattress. His eyes once again locked with mine. His hands on my knees moved painfully slowly to my thighs. He stopped their to give them a squeeze. His hands now on my waist as he stopped their once again caressing my soft skin with his rough yet soothing palms.

He pushed his chest forward so that it rests on my thighs. He licked his lips with his eyes still locked with mine. He wrapped his fingers on the hem of my pyjama trousers and slowly pulled it down along with my black lacy panty but not enough to expose anything,not yet. He pressed a chaste kiss on my abdomen, just above my womanhood. He likes to tease me a lot.

His lips pressed down on my navel as he sucked on the area. His hot tounge almost had me crying. I grabbed his hairs tightly at the hot tingling feeling in my lower half. I didn't even noticed that I accidentally rocked my hips with his'.

I could feel Taehyung smirking on my stomach. His tounge entering continuously in my navel. He glided his tongue upwards all the way to my chest slowly taking his time.

Taehyung suddenly lifted his head to look into my eyes. His face suddenly has a serious experience the naughty teasing smirk long gone.

"This man right here had been alone and broken for so long. He had lived through the horrifying darkness. There were times when I used to think that nobody's here in this world who'd see me as the real me. The me I'm afraid to show just anybody. The me that's hidden from the hawks after my life and rank. The me, my weakness. And baby, I've given my all to you. I've threw my both halves in your feets. The me that the world see me as and the me you see me as. I belong to you, Emma. I solely belong to you."

How can someone not love him?
I ask how?

Well, I can never not love Kim Taehyung. The world see him as the deadliest beast who'd rip them into two just in a second. The man who has never been through the pain other people has. The man who fears nothing at all.

"I love you, Tae. I love you so much. I would never doubt you. To me you'd always me Taehyung, just Taehyung, my Taehyung." I say in a voice souded too raspy for my own ears. Guess it's Kim Taehyung's effect.

An adorable boxy smile appeared on his God face making me scrunch my nose in awe. Oh how this man can be from sexy to sentimental and adorable in seconds. Kim Taehyung.

Before I even knew he smashed his lips down on mine. Savoring my taste leisurely.

"Oh baby" he moaned in my mouth, "the things I wanna do to you right now." The way he said that so sensually had my panties soaked. The need of him becoming unbearable every passing moment. The way he makes me feel so good everytime we have sex is just indescribable. It feels like it's our first time even though we've lost the count already.

The first time we had sex was raw. But the second time he used a condom as to my order. Actually we've decided upon having a child after our marriage. You see, we're both young and have plenty of things to do together, just the two of us. So, we'll just enjoy our time together until our marriage and then we'll continue the family.

The need of oxygen became dire as I cupped his cheeks with my both hands, parting our lips. His lips still lingering on mine but freed them noticing my messy state. His mouth open, breaths mingling with mine. His intense gaze on my chest that's moving up and down vigorously.

"Then do. What's stopping you!"

A layer of darkness and lust surrounded Taehyung's eyes as a sinister smirk appeared on his perfect lips. I knew Kim Taehyung's another weakness and that's me submitting to him. Taehyung is a dom but he can be very much of a sub for me too. Find a man like mine i dare u.

"I'm going to fuck my baby so good today!"

<3 vote loves!

STREAM FILM OUT AND DYNAMITE BESTIES!!