CH-26

EMMA

EMMA

It was a monday morning. I won't say I was from those people who took mondays as start-ups. In fact I was the normal one. I despised them. I don't want to go to the damn college right after I had an amazing sunday with my boyfriend at home.

Taehyung was off for office after he'd dropped me off to my college. I was currently sitting on bench in the park waiting for my first class of the day which was of Biology. I was, as of now, looking forward to it. I didn't feel the grumpiness now after sitting in the park with the chilly wind breezing that I had back in bed when Taehyung was trying to wake me up.

I felt great when he lovingly bid me off when lots of kisses and hugs though.

I was a Science lover. At least what others thought about me. I was, along with Lucy, very good in this. I hated maths. I was downright terrible in it too. I guess that's why I hate it? I dunno. I was good in every subject but maths. Thanks to Taehyung though, he's always been the one teaching me it to at least pass. He's a genius if I may add.

I looked down on my phone's screen to check the time. I still had fifteen minutes for my class. I plugged in my headphones and played Ophelia by The Lumineers. It had been my mood lifter song ever since I had seen a Young Royals edit on tiktok with this song.

Well, if you don't already know then let me tell you now. I have three obsessions. Taehyung being the first, books and music. I love to read romance and thriller novels. Well, if you ever get the chance to take a look at my bookshelf back at home which, no doubt, Taehyung arranged just for me when I moved in with him, you'll see that most of the books are..ahem..Gay Romance. I am a sucker for gay romances that sometimes Lucy questions about my sexuality. Well, jokes on her I'll read whatever I love to. And yeah, Taehyung never questions anything but watch me read.

My fav movie is Call Me By Your Name. I was a mess when I first watched it. I would literally start crying randomly on just a thought of it. Taehyung was more worried than ever with my frequent little crying session. It was nothing new though. I cause him more chaos than a child would but it was him who proposed first. I warned him before but he was too determined to make me his'.

The song ended and Paradise by Chase Atlantic started to play. This song makes me feel all those good vibes I don't know how to name. It's been Taehyung's favorite song too ever since he listened to it for the first time through my mouth when I didn't realize I was singing out loud. I was like that when I set the volume to the maximum in my earphones.

So, yeah. It's time to get up. I stood up from the bench after shoving my earphones in my backpack and walked towards my first class.

I was in an awfully good mood this monday.

After grabbing my books from the locker I walked straight to the classroom. It was almost filled with half of the students as the others were still coming. I went to sit down on my permanently seat which in the back corner of the classroom near the window. It was my fav too.