Chapter nine - Tom is a jealous bad boy

"Hey Love, I'm home so you have nothing to worry about" Tom tells me on the phone.

"Ok, good. I'm excited to see you! I'm on my way. I'll be there in about 20min according to the driver. See ya"

"So, Mum, be nice to her. She told me she was a little scared to meet you" Tom asks Debbie.

"Who do you think I am? Of course I'll be nice!"

"Do not compare her to Kassidy, or make her uncomfortable for any reason"

"Tom! I swear, I'll behave!"

"Tom? The cab is here!" Said Ben and Will who were both playing video games in the front room.

Tom rushes out of the house. I'm getting out of the cab and grabbing my bag. I hear the door opening and I turn around and see Tom walking towards me, a big smile on his face. He hugs me tight, and we stay in each other's arms a few seconds while he plants soft kisses just under my ear. We then realize that the whole family is watching us from the door step. Tom takes my bag, keeps me close to him by holding me by the waist and we make our way to meet the family. 

"Jackpot Tom" Says Ben

"Please, Ben!" Says Debbie

"You mus be Ben, right? And you're William?" I ask to the boys

"Call me Will", the taller one tells me

"And I'm Debbie"

"Nice to meet you" and she surprisingly hugs me. 

"So, come on kids, let's go inside", she says. "You know the house I believe, my dear, no need to give you a tour of the place, right?" Debbie says with an ounce of sarcasm in her voice. Debbie:1 Val:0

"Mum!" Says Tom

"No, there's no need, indeed" I looked at Tom for reassurance. 

"Tom, will you bring her things upstairs? We can't leave too late if we want to make it on time for our reservation at the restaurant, maybe in 10 or 15 min if it's alright" Debbie says

"yep" He grabs my bag in one hand and my hand with the other. 

We climb the stairs and as soon as we step into his room, he slams the door, throw my bag on the bed and pins me against the wall, kissing me savagely.

"I missed you so much" He says between kisses

"Do you really want your mom to hate me?"

"What do you mean?" 

"We can't be late, she's waiting for us to go to the restaurant"

"We have plenty of time for a 'quicky'"

"Sorry, but you'll have to wait" I say, pushing me away even if deep down I only wanted to tear his clothes and make love to him until we are both sore. 

We went dining at the restaurant. Some fans came once or twice for a picture or an autograph, but nothing too oppressive. And except for that, it was a totally normal evening. Tom kept his hand upon my tight and each time his mom told me a cutting remark, he clenched my leg, reminding me that he was just there, next to me. We can also add that Tom knew me pretty well by now and his hand was probably also a way to keep me from jumping at her throat and defending myself. But I immediately got along very well with both of the bothers. We laughed a lot. And they kept on saying that they were happy that Tom finally dates a "normal" girl. At first, I wasn't too sure how to take that remark, but they explained me that it was really compliment. I didn't put on airs, was pretty honest and a lot less superficial than Kassidy. When we got back home, Tom told me he wanted to talk to his Mum regarding her behavior. She wasn't horrible to me at all, but from time to time, we could definitely feel that she was reproaching me for something. But I insisted on going and talk to her myself.