Chapter seven - 2 weeks for ourselves

The first week of August, I'm finally on my way to London. Tom warned me that there might be some paparazzi, so we had to be careful and discreet. But when I see him at the airport, I really have some trouble to keep myself from jumping in his arms. And since he saw that the paparazzi were not around, he took the risk to laid a soft kiss on my lips. On our way out of the airport, we saw some paparazzi. Tom let go off my hand and we acted like nothing. But unfortunately, the next morning, I made my first appearance in some tabloïds "Tom and a mysterious girl"... Some fans started to get suspicious. We stayed all weekend long in the hotel room, ordering from room service and staying in bed all day. 

We decided to do our best and travel back and forth every weekend. One weekend in Dublin, one in England, and so on. We still didn't know how it will work on the long term, but we really liked each other and we wanted to enjoy the time we had together witouht asking too much questions. 

"You remember that i’m supposed to go 2 weeks on holidays in Spain with my family at the end of the month?" Tom ask me in bed

"Yes, so?"

"I was thinking, just tell me what you think about that: what about I’m not going and instead, you come to my place in Plymouth. We’ll have the house just for the 2 of us… for 2 whole weeks"

"But what about your holidays?" I ask him

"I don’t want to go"

"Of course you do!"

"Could you just stop pushing me away all the time?!" he asks

"I am SO not doing that!!ahaha"

"No, honestly, I’d rather stay with you than going on holidays with my mum and brothers... that's definitely a no-brainer!". 

"Two whole weeks?" I ask

"Two whole weeks" Tom repeats

"Just the two of us?" I ask

"Just the two of us". 

I crack a big smile, I really did like that idea! And what is your mom going to say?" I ask him

"Hum…. She might not be too overwhelmed by that idea. I’m old enough to know what I want to do. I know it’s a family tradition to go all together on vacations, but I could find an excuse to stay home."

And that's how I find myself going to Plymouth for the 1st time. I took the plane on Friday, after work and Tom came pick me up at the airport or Exeter with his Mini Cooper. Since it's a small airport, there is no paparazzi nor fans. He waits for me with a bouquet of flowers. He kisses me and takes my bag. We still have an hour long drive before getting to Plymouth. In the car, I'm choosing the music from his Ipod. And of course, I'm trying to find the most embarrassing ones he have. Everyone have some stupid songs on his Ipod... Tom was no exception... at all! I play all the stupid things from the 90's like Hanson, Spice Girls, SClub7, Vengaboys but I laugh even more when I realize that he knows all the lyrics from those dorky songs. He sings while looking at me... but really loudly! I roll up all the windows because it is a little embarrassing and then I start singing and miming the musics with him. We are having a great time because we really belting out. He lays his hands on my tight. Each time I push it away, he puts it back where it was, so I understand that I have to leave it there. After that, everytime we'll be driving on the highway, his hands on my tight was a habit. We finally get to his house, he brings my luggage to his room. I can't help but smile when I see his room. There are Union Jacks flags everywhere and a huge TV screen.

The first morning, I wake up after I had an amazing dream with Tom. I open my eyes and see that Tom is staring at me, smiling.

"Bonjour" I say