Chapter 21

Summary:

The birth of your twins come as you mourn the loss of a loved one.

Notes:

Hey everybody!
I hope everyone is happy and healthy. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Stay safe and healthy!
(´ิ ❥ ´ิ♡)

Chapter Text

When teardrops fell down from the sky

the day you left me

an angel cried -

Ariana Grande - Teardrops 

“Oh, hi officer.” You smiled, looking Rick up and down in his uniform. He let out a laugh, waltzing towards you. His hands laid firmly on his hips. He gave a certain swagger which made you giggle.

“I heard you’ve done some bad things around here.” He joked, before picking up a pair of handcuffs and waiving them at you. 

“Oh really?” You asked in a sultry voice. 

“I might have to bring you down to the station, get you checked out…” Rick said, looking you up and down. 

“Maybe there's another way that you could punish me for being such a bad girl.” You smirked, before letting out a loud laugh as Rick pounced on you. He kissed up and down your neck as you pulled at his shirt collar. The two of you barely ever had the time to have sex, let alone rollplaying. And for this being your first time ever doing this kind of thing you felt pretty confident. You sat at the side of the bed and he stood in front of you. Your hands moved and unbuckled his belt as he looked at you. He pushed your hair behind your face and looked deeply into your eyes. His thumb stroked your left cheek and he smiled at you.

“You’re beautiful.” he said, breaking away the ‘roleplaying’ it was genuine. Sweet. It was Rick Grimes. Still, you rolled your eyes and pulled his belt away from the loops. 

“Damn, you’re so hard, officer.” You smiled, pulling his pants down and softly stroking his dick in your hands. Rick sighed, and entwined his fingers into your hair. He pulled you forward and you began sucking his dick. You lapped around his hardness, licking all over. An overwhelming sense of lust grew as he softly moaned

“Fuck” as you pulled him deeper down your throat. He used his hands in your hair to create his own rhythm pulling you closer and further. Then, he pulled you away completely by tugging at your hair. You looked up at him in confusion, but he simply shook his head.

“I don’t wanna cum yet.” he told you honestly. 

You wiped your mouth with a devilish smirk, and threw yourself onto the bed, you plopped down.

“You have those handcuffs?” You asked. 

His eyebrows widened at your question, and he looked around the room like someone was watching the two of you.

“You sure?” He asked. 

“I trust you. Yes, I’m sure.” You giggled. 

“You’re so fucking hot… You know that?” He asked. 

You shrugged and nodded. You didn’t think you were getting full of yourself by any means. You just knew that what you were doing in this moment was hot. What you were allowing him to do was a turn on, and not something that every woman would agree to. That gave you confidence. You got confidence knowing that when you were in a room full of men, they all knew that they couldn’t have you. You got confidence in thinking that some of the men at Alexandria fantasized about you at night. Hell, they probably fantasized about doing the same exact thing to you, that Rick was about to do. But you wouldn’t do this for anyone. Just Rick.