Chapter 8

Summary:

You remember the death of Lori, while preparing for a trip back home.

Notes:

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I hope everything makes sense. I know I switch up different characters to help build the plot further. *MWAH*

Chapter Text

“Do you think we’re gonna stay here long?” You asked Daryl.
You placed a fitted sheet over a bottom bunk between where Beth was sleeping and where Maggie and Glenn claimed their room.
“I mean this place seems safe but what if something ends up wrong? It feels like we’re constantly moving. Whenever we feel safe the rug just gets pulled out from under us. Ya know?” You added, looking at Daryl
“It seems safe enough to me.” He answered.
You laid down in the bed and sighed. You looked at the top of the bunk.
“I never thought I would willingly be in a jail cell.” You laughed
“Yeah me neither.” Daryl said.
You enjoyed Daryl’s company more and more every day. He was smart, way smarter than people gave him credit for. And he would die for Rick, you could tell that. He was his new right hand man. He was also patient with everyone. You felt more connected to the group lately. Everyone felt like a moving part to a larger machine. You felt needed for the first time in a long time. You were getting really good at using a longbow and a knife. You still weren’t used to using a gun, and didn’t have to often because of the way the sound attracted walkers. One time when you and Beth were walking together she compared you to Katniss Everdeen. You both laughed at that.
“I like it here. I hope we stay” you added.
“Me too, jailbird.” Daryl laughed, you hit him lightly and laughed.

You woke up with your naked body splayed over Negans chest. You sighed, and waited patiently for him to wake up. You thought of exactly what you were going to say. Played out different scenarios in your head of what he would say first. Then you thought the best way that you could navigate the conversation, manipulate your words. It was something that you were fairly good at. It was still dark in the room, because of the lack of windows you couldn’t see much when the lights were off. Your eyes had adjusted enough to see the clothing that you splayed across the room. It was all a strategy you reminded yourself carefully. This is what you needed to do. You couldn’t help the thoughts which crept into your head. It was good sex. You enjoyed it. You had fun. He made you laugh. You hated it. You remembered reading about Stockholm syndrome in a book when you were in the prison. When victims fell in love with their captures. You guessed, in a way that was what was happening. You weren’t falling in love though, Rick had all of your love. Negan just held your desire. Before you could finish your string of thought Negan began to stir. You stayed still, around him. Acting like you were still asleep. You felt his chest rise and body tighten and he lifted his arms up to stretch. He let out a large yawn, and you began to pretend that you were just now waking. You let out a sweet sigh, and looked up towards him.
“Good morning lovely.” Negan said.
“Morning.” You returned
“You look so beautiful” he said.
You stood, placing your feet on the cold ground.
“Where are you going?” Negan asked. You could tell he was smirking, confused with your actions.
“Shower.” You answered.
“Can I join?”
You thought. Was this the best move? Right away? You weren’t too sure. Maybe it was too soon to ask Negan about Rick. Maybe he would feel suspicious.
“Yeah” you responded.

You turned the shower on and felt the warm water melt away your exhausted body. Negan stepped into the porcelain shower. He came up towards you from behind and you and placed his arms around your waist. You looked up towards him, and smiled. He gently cupped your cheek and kissed you passionately. He began to walk you closer to the shower wall, twirling you so that you were looking directly into his eyes. He pressed you against the porcelain and slowly he grasped your breast. You could feel him getting harder again and you moved your own hand to grab his hard dick. You rolled it around in your hand at a steady pace. You felt him moan and smiled.
“You like that?” You questioned, now going at a quicker rate.
“Fuck darling you’re full of surprises.” You smiled again, and began to trail down to your knees.
You placed his dick in your mouth and began to suck him off. His hands threaded through your hair as he pulled himself deeper inside your mouth. He grunted. You continued, you never really enjoyed giving blowjobs. You supposed nobody really did, but you never disliked giving them to Rick. You could tell it made him feel good. You liked making him feel good. It seemed to be the same with Negan. You could tell it made him feel powerful, and when you made a man feel powerful you could make him do anything. You were getting into a nice rhythm, you liked the way that he groaned, the way he moved your head against him. You looked up and stared into his eyes. You saw the way his face was twitching.
“Wait, wait…” he said
You stopped and looked up at him
“I don’t wanna finish yet darlin’, get back up.” You followed his orders and stood on your tiptoes. He kissed you, and began to move down to your neck. He loosely sucked on your neck, while his fingers gently entered you. Now you moaned. And it wasn’t pretend anymore. The moans were coming without warning.
“Fuck.” You whispered.
“I want you to fuck me right now” you told him. He answered you with a laugh, and pressed your body hard against the porcelain. He slipped inside of you, and you realized that you were in control. He might feel like he was, but in this case you were the real alfa. He listened to you. He did what you said. You were truly in control. He continued to fuck you harder and you smiled. You looked at him in the eyes, and asked him quietly.
“Choke me Negan.” You said, nodding.
He put his strong hands around your neck, and squeezed. It was a sensation you loved. You loved the way that he felt inside of you. Warm, comforting. You stopped him, and turned around. Your hands felt the shower wall as he fucked you from behind. When you made a man feel powerful, you really could make him do anything. After you both finished, he left to attend to business. And you began to think about what would happen next.