chapter 8

It's been a few days since kev and v fack webbing and when mikey kissed me. I haven't seen or spoken to mikey since that day .

I'm getting ready for school right now

Outfit:

I walk down stairs and grab an apple for breakfast because I'm running late

Ian shouts over to me "I'm working during the school day today and you can work after school ".

"Okay ." I say grabbing my coat and heading towards the door with lip.

Me and lip walk to school together then part ways when he sees Karen.
_______________________________________

After school I head to the cash and grab.

When I walk in I see that the place is completely trashed and kash and Ian are picking up food form the floor.

"What the fuck happened?" I ask

"Mikey took the gun". Ian explained

That was enough for me to head back out the door and straight to the milkovich's house.

When i got there I grabbed what looked like a crowbar.

I don't know what I was doing or going to do I just know I need to get that gun back.

The door was open and what looked like Terry milkovich was passed out on the sofa.

I walk down the hall to the door which has 'stay the fuck out' on it and guess its his.

I walk in and see him passed out, I lightly hit him with the crowbar.

He turns and see me.

"Gallagher" he says half asleep.

"Gun" u say bluntly trying to not sound scared.

He looks at me confused.

"The gun mikey where is it". I snap

"Alright" he starts to get up when all of a sudden he flips me onto the bed the crowbar pushing against me until we make eyes connected.

He throws the crowbar across the room. And we start to move out.

He took of his shirt then I took off mine and his wandered down my body.
_______________________________________

After we had put are clothes back on I sat at the edge of his bed with my head in my hands.

"Here" he said giving me the gun

I noded a thank you.

He looked at me and then said "ahhhh shit that wasn't your first time was it". He started scratching the back of his head obviously not knowing how to react if it was.

I look up to him "n-no" I say trying not to cry over what has just happened.

I take the gun and head home. Feeling the tiers slowly drop down my face.

_______________________________________

By the time I got home I had managed to stop my tears.

When I walked in Fiona was serving up dinner so I quickly run upstairs and put the gun in my dresser and then head back down stairs.

_______________________________________

After dinner me, lip and Ian were smoking in the boys room.

"I got the gun back" I tell Ian

He looks shocked "wait what how".

I just shake my head "it's doesn't matter how ". I say.

Lip looks confused by the whole situation "What's this" he asks wanting to know what is happening.

Ian explains what happened.

We continue talking until I decided to tell them about what happened earlier that evening.

Tw

"I had sex for the first time since. " I said with a small smile on my face.

"Holly shit". Lip shouted they both started patting me on the back and jumping up and down.

I laugh at there reaction.

"Wait let me get this straight you had sex for the first time since you got raped. " He said

I noded my head.

"Well who with." He asked.

I shock my head.

"Omg" Ian shouted

"What " I turn to him confused

"It was mickey milkovich wasn't it" he shouted again.

I look down and feel my face going red.

They both look shocked and then stared shouting again.

"Well we need to celebrate then" Ian said jumping up.

"Toooo the alibi we goooo" lip said in a funny voice.

We all go running down the stairs.

v was over talking with Fiona. And they looked confused when we came walking down stairs with both their arms around me.

"What's going on guys" Fiona questioned.

Lip shouted "Ave had sex for the first time since she got raped " I buried my head into one of their shoulders.

"With mikey milkovich" Ian shouted.

Both v and Fiona look at me shocked.

"Wow" Fiona said

"Where are you going now" v asked.

"The alibi to celebrate" Ian said.

"Okay be safe" Fiona said and looked at me and mouthed 'we will talk later'.
______________________________________

When we got to the alibi kev was there working.

"Hey what is going on guys?" He asked.

Ian and lip explained but this time they weren't shouting it so only kev hard kev gave me a high five as a way to congratulat me

Kev poured are drinks and we just talk about a bunch of stuff until me and Ian got texts from Linda saying to meet at the store. But before we go to the shop I got the gun.

_______________________________________

When we got there kash looked like he was about to cry and couldn't look anyone in the eye especially Ian.

Linda showed us some security footage which showed Ian and kash.

From that me and Ian both realise we were fired so I put the gun back and both me and Ian put are badges on the register.

"No stop" Linda shouted.

"Your not fired, honestly Ian I think you could do better".

That I agree on my brother could 100% do better.

Linda continued "but I want another baby" she said turning to kash.

They all agree then Linda took the gun and instructed us to follow us out back.

We did as she said and walk out back to see a carboard cut out of a man.

Linda handed kash the gun.

He was shacking and it was obvious he had no idea what he was doing let alone held a gun before.

I walk over to him and take the gun out his hands and shoot the cardboard man in all the vital parts.

I turn to the other and they looked shocked.

"What I'm a woman who lives in the south side ". I say

Shortly after me and Ian head home.