chapter 18

It's been weird since mickey broke his probation trying to kill Frank. Debbie was taking a break from daycare because it was stressing her out.

"Are you okay." Debbie asked as I woke up.

"Yeah debs why." I lied obviously.

"You had another nightmare." She said before coming over and hugging me.

"Did something happen with Mickey." She asked.

"How do you know that." I asked

"When you have nightmares you tend to also talk in your sleep." She says.

I noded my head not really wanting to explain what has happened between us.

I go get a pair of clothes and go to have a shower.

Outfit:

I was in the shower when all of a sudden Fiona pulls the shower curtain across

"What the fuck". I shoute

"Debbie says your having nightmares again." She said while sitting down on the toilet.

I turn the water off and grab a towel.

"It's nothing." I say grabbing my clothes.

"Come on please Debbie's worried sick." She says

"I'm just stressed Fiona." I say putting my clothes on.

She keeps following me around until she finally shoutes "Ave listen to me." I just ignore her.

"I'm going work." I shout as I slam the door shut.

_______________________________________

When I got to work I just sat at the register stating out to the shitie neighborhood we live in . God sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if my parents and sister didn't die. I mean I would probably be one of those really stuck up north side chickes.

About 20 minutes later Ian walks in but I don't take any notice because I was to busy thinking about mickey and what he said pathetic I know.

"Fiona worried about you." Ian shouted over pulling me out of thought.

"Good for her." I say looking over to what he was doing.

"Come on Ave." He said walking over to me.

"I'm fine Ian. " I say

There were a few customers that day but not many.

Ahhhhh fuck you mickey milkovich.