chapter 38

I woke up with Mickey arms around me. I look over to him and he looks so peaceful if you didn't know him you wouldn't guess he is one of the roughest guys in the South side.

I walk down stairs and see all the kids in the kitchen.

"Is mickey still here." Lip asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Is mickey here." Mandy says walking into the house from the back door.

"Yeah he's upstairs. " I say grabbing some breakfast.

"What. " Mickey says walking down the stairs.

"Your wife's water broke Let's go. "

"Well where." He says back.

"The hospital." She says.

"She having the baby. " Ian asks.

"Well I say good luck. " Mickey says.

"What your not going to go be with her. " Mandy says shocked.

"Hell no I've got work. " He says.

"It's not the baby fault you guys are a shit show." Mandy says kinda angry and honestly I agree with her.

"And its not my fault the bitch got knocked up ." Mickey says rasing his voice a bit.

"The fuck knows I'd it's even mine. " Mickey says I mean he has a point but still he should be going.

"Your an asshole. " Mandy says shaking her head and leaving.

I look over to him and shake my head.

"What the fuck are you looking at." He says.

"You should have gone." I say

"You heard what I said it probably ain't mine anyway. " He says walking over.

"Congrats. " I say trying to lightened the mood.

He just puts his middle finger up at me.

"One big family again just like old times. " Fiona says walking in.

"You destroyed my art project. " Debbie says getting up out of her chair. "Your such a bitch. " She screames at Fiona and then runs upstairs.

Honestly I think that was the first time I've heard Debbie sware.

"Okay Carl can you take liam to school on your way. " I say handing him his lunch.

"I can't I'm suspended reminder. " He says fuck I forgot about that. I see Fiona face fall.

"Yeah sorry buddy I forgot can you take liam to school anyway and then come back." I say tapping him on his shoulder.

When he leaves Fiona turns to me "he got suspended what for." She says.

I shake my head "Ave what did he get suspended for. " She says.

"Bulleying." I say.

"Does anyone have any money they can throw my way. " Fiona whisper.

I roll my eyes " I'm working a double at the alibi today so you can have that." I sigh tiredly.

"You really getting back to work so soon after what happened the other night. " He says shocked.

I mean yeah it was a lot that happened but its not the end off the world I've been through worst.

"Yeah someone has to bring in money." I say.

"What happened the other night." lip questioned.

"It doesn't matter. " I say cleaning the table.

"Ave there your family. " Mickey says.

"Yeah Mickey and your dads your family but I'm not telling you to tell him about what happened over the summer and the summer before that oh and that winter and what is happening right now. " I snap.

"That's completely different. " He says rasing his voice a little.

"I know I know I'm sorry I'm just stressed. " I say.

"All I'm saying is that you should tell them." He says.

"No ." I say.

"Fine I will the other night Ave went on a date with a guy and he drugged her and was going to rape her until I beat the shit out of him." Mickey says turning towards lip,Ian and Fiona.

"Oh my god are you okay. " Fiona says walking towards me.

"I'm fine I snap and walk up stairs I get changed when I go up there.

Outfit :

Nothing interesting happened for the rest of the day