chapter 37

I wake up and see mickey wife starting at me.

Why the fuck was I at mickey house.

"Good morning. " I say with a smile.

"It's afternoon you sleep all day." She says

I noded my head not knowing what to say she walked closer to me and pulled the coler of my shirt so she was in my face.

"I have baby soon I need him to stay and provide for us. " She says.

I noded my head "Okay. " I say.

"If not I will shoot you in the head but I will not miss. " She says and leaves.

Mickey walks in "your awake. " He says.

"Yeah and just gotten threatened by your wife. " I laugh.

"Why the fuck am I here." I ask.

"You know the guy from last night. " He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"He drugged you he's well known for it and then he rapes the woman he drugged but I stopped him before you got anywhere that. " He says and I look at him shocked wow he did that.

"Thank you. " I say before leaving.

_______________________________________

When I get home I see Fiona and Ian laughing in the kitchen.

Wait holey shit Ian.

"Oh my god. When did you get back. " I shout when I see Ian.

"Just now. " He says and I walk up to him and hug him and then hit him around the head.

"Owww what was that for. " He says

"For running away you dickhead. " I say

"Where were you last night. " Fiona asks.

"Uhhh I went out with a friend after school and then stayed at their house after because it was late. " I lied she didn't need to know the truth.

_______________________________________

I went upstairs and got charged out off my clothes from yesterday.

Outfit :

It had been a few hours and it was a lot later

It had been a few hours and it was a lot later. I was reading in my room when someone knocked on my door and walked in. I look up and see mickey what the fuck.

"What are you doing here. " I ask with a confused look on my face.

"Wife. " He says sitting down on my bed.

"Awww are you having problems with your wife. " I say making fun of him.

"Shut up." He says throwing a pillow at me.

"She's mad because I let you stay last night like what was I supposed to do leave you there. " He says getting a cigarette out and lighting it and I pull open the window.

"Where you just reading. " He asks with a smirk.

"Yeah it's actually not that bad." I say laughing slightly.

"Why don't you go back to school then. "He asks putting his hand on my leg.

"Because when ian left,lip went to college and Fiona had a fancy new job were she worked long hours so there was no one to take care of the kids." I say.

"Well you could always go back now your smart Ave you were never ment to live somewhere like this. " He says

"Are you kidding now would be the worst time for me to go back lip still has college,Ian I don't know about him he just seems weird and could be going to jail and no one has jobs except me and lip and well lip hardly gets enough money to feed him self so I'm the main provider for the family. " I say

We sit and talk for a while until we fall asleep.