chapter 39

"Why are you so excited fi." I say to her as I walk out my room.

"41 minutes until I can go outside. " She says great that means she can get a job so I don't have to be the only one bringing in money.

We walk into the boys room and I see that Lima's missing.

"Shit. " I say.

"What. " Fiona asks and the boys get out of their beds.

"He's had a nightmare again. " Lip says.

We all run around the house trying to find Lima.

"Have you checked the dryer. " Fiona asks.

"Obviously it's the first place I checked. " Lip snaps.

I see liam little blanket peeking out of a cupboard.

"Hey baby. " I say softly as I open the door.

"Do you want some juice. " Fiona says as I attached him to my hip.

"Yeah were out." Mickey mutters drinking from the bottle. I roll my eyes. "Oh and tell who ever is going to the shop that we need more eggs and bacon. " He says. That would be me doing the shopping.

"You live here now?" Carl asks as he opens the cereal box.

"Wife problems, Ave said I could crash here." He says. I get a lot of stares from my family but what was I supposed to say.

"Lip are you taking liam to school with you or do you need me to watch him. " I ask while putting Liam's food in front of him.

"My friend normally watches him but if you don't have work then yeah. " He says.

"I don't have work until later." I say while eating my toast.

"I guess your coming grocery shopping with me." I say to liam.

I go upstairs and get dressed then gey liam dressed for the day.

Outfit:

"Alright bud what do you want for dinner

"Alright bud what do you want for dinner. " I ask liam while pushing him around the shop.

"Pizza. " He shoutes and I laugh.

"Okay then Pizza it is." I say while grabbing the Pizza.

_______________________________________

I was on my way to the alibi when mickey all of a sudden jumps out of nowhere and scares me.

"Jesus Mickey you scared me. " I say holding my coat closer to me.

"You got any money. " He asks. Jesus why do everyone ask me that.

"A few bukes. " I say. "I spent most of it on grocery why." I say rasing an eyebrow.

"My bitch of a wife thinks I owe her something. " He says lighting a cigarette.

"Hey Ave can hurry up." Kev shouted from the door of the alibi.

I walk in and start my shift.

I see selvetlan and her friends sitting at one of the tables I'm guessing they had finished there shift upstairs and that was why they were here.

Selvetlan had her's and mickey baby in her arms yevgeny.

Every so often I would see them looking at me. God I hate this.

I brought a tray of drinks over that they ordered and yevgeny was crying.

Svetlana and the other girls kept shouting in Russian and then occasionally saying shut up or fuck.

"Will someone shut up thar baby. " Tommy shouted.

"I'm trying can't you see." Selvetlan shouted back.

I walk over to Svetlana and her friends. "Pass him here." I say.

She looks at me confused "why should I?" She asks I mean she has every right to not want to.

"Just pass him to me I promise I won't do anything to hurt him. " I say.

"Why should I trust you." She says.

"Honestly I don't know why you should and if I was you I wouldn't but you look desperate for some help. " I Say.

She passes him to me and I rock him a bit then put him over my shoulder and burped him.

"You good with kids. " She says a little bit more friendly.

"Lots of siblings. " I laugh.

One of her friends say something to her in Russian and she nods.

"She says that at least you know the gender of the baby my stupid husband doesn't even know that. " She says noticing my confused face.

After my shift I went home and saw mandy sitting on the sofa.