chapter 4

I wake up to debbie shaking me.

"Hey Fiona wants to know I'd your going school". She says sweetly

"No but I'll probably go to work instead" I replied still half asleep. She noded her head and left the room.

Next Ian and lip walked in.

"Where did you go last night" lip asked leaning against the door frame.

"Some abandoned buildings" I say stretching.

"You okay after last night." Ian asked

"I'm fine it's Frank". I said laughing slightly.

"You going work today" Ian asked.

"Yeah I'll probably work during school hours today and you can work after ".

Ian noded his head and they both left the room.

I grabbed some clothes and went to have a shower.

Outfit:

(I got rid of the outfit because everyone hated it lol)

I walk down stairs and see Fiona on the sofa with liam. I grab some leftover breakfast and some coffee when Fiona walks in.

"Hey" she says softly.

Oh my god I got beaten up by Frank it's not the end of the world it has probably happened to everyone here.

"Can you look after liam today" she asked.

"I'm going to work but kash should be fine with it". Well if he wasn't I would just threaten to tell Linda that he is fucking Ian.

"Okay thank you" she says giving me liam and heading out the door.
_______________________________________

When I get to work I see kash sitting at the till.

"You working today " he asked.

"Yeah"

"Okay go restock the shelfs and you can leave liam at the front with me".

I noded my head. Honestly I didn't feel completely comfortable leaving liam with him but I knew it would be fine.

When I was in the back mandy walked in. And pined me to the wall.

"Why is my brother threatening to kill Frank?" She asked

"I don't know " I say with a confused look on my face.

She let's go of me and continues.

"He keeps saying stuff about how he hits women and seeing as how you have a black eye...."

"Look mandy I don't know why he wasn't to kill Frank. "

She then storms out. For fuck sake. Why does he want to kill Frank. I need to talk to him.
_______________________________________

When I get home I see Fiona is back from work.

"Hey I was just about to head off to go get liam. " She said as we walk into the room.

"Yeah kash let me finish early because it wasn't busy."

"OK you hungry I was going to make lunch."

"Yeah sure" .

I put liam in his high chair and me and Fiona just talk about stuff.

_______________________________________
I go to find mickey.

I soon find him in the same abandoned buildings we were in last night.

I heard gun shots.

"Hey" I say approaching him. He looks at me then continues shoting the wall.

"Mandy came to see me today at work saying something about how you want to kill Frank" .

"Yeah he hits women". He snapped.

"You know you can't go around beating up every guy that has hit a woman."

He looks at me and shakes his head.

"Just don't try and kill him please ".

"Whatever " he spat back.
_______________________________________
When everyone gets home except Ian because he is at work Fiona starts to make dinner.

Once Ian gets back me lip and Ian decided to go to the alibi to see if Frank is there because Debbie was getting worried but we find out that v and kev are getting married.

We then obviously have one of those amazing but messy gallagher party to celebrate.

A/n
I know that this isn't following the plot of the show completely