chapter 21

It's been quite a few months now and I was currently under the bleachers with a boy from my school.

Outfit:

He was moaning really loud and I know that if he continued we would get court

"Hey what are you guys doing down there ." They shout.

"What was that." The guy asked

"Ahh probably a teacher. "

"Shit if my parents find out they'll kill me." He starts putting his clothes on and I do the same.

"Yeah because fucking a 16 year old girl is a crime. " I say laughing.

"What are you guys doing down here." Mickey asked.

"Mickey?" I ask as he came over to us.

"I thought you had a few more months left. " I said.

"Yeah let me because of over crowding. " He said kicking the kid I was with in the balls.

"Where you guys having sex down here." He asked I just laughed as he kicked the kid a few more times.

"They are you just kicking me she was doing it to." He said.

"Oh so you like hitting women now as well. " Mickey says kicking him a few more times once Mickey was done the kid got up and ran away.

Mickey walked over to me and tryed to kiss me but I pushed him away he looked at me confused.

"If you think you can just have a go at me then dissappear for months and then come back and think that everything is okay then your wrong Mickey." I say God that felt good but also another part of me did just want to kiss him.

"I didn't just dissappear I went to juvie and I'm sorry okay." He said

"Sorry not good enough Mickey I spent most of this year trying to get those words out of my head which you told me before you left and just as I'm starting to get somewhere you appear again. " I say holding back tears .

"Fuck I Fucked up didn't I." He said sitting down next to me.

"Yeah yeah you did. " I said laughing slightly.

"I'm an asshole aren't I." He said handing me a cigarette.

"Yeah you are." I say laughing again.

"Yay she's smiling. " He shoutes.

I shacke my head.

"Tough year?" He asked

I noded my head.

Fuck this is why I love him he just somehow understands.

I turn to him and he turns to me and we move closer and closer until we kiss.

"Oh now you want to Fuck me. " He says with a smirk.

"Shut up already. " I said giggling against his lips.

_______________________________________

After we were done we sat down there and started smoking.

"I missed you, you know. " Mickey admitted while laughing.

Honestly it shocked me I wasn't expecting it.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yeah I don't know you just yeah. " He says looking at the floor.

I wanted to know more but also know it was clear that he wouldn't say anymore.

"So why'd you come back. " I asked.

"I don't know had Shit to fix and that."

"You going back to school. " I asked.

"Fuck no I haven't passed a single class I'd still be a freshmin." He said laughing.

_______________________________________

I walk up the stairs of my house and see Ian drilling holes to make some type of lock.

"What are you doing. " I ask.

"Keeping Frank out. " He said ahh yes that's another thing that happened Frank dissappear for like half of the year and now has just magically shown back up.

"Where were you. " I ask as I go and sit on his bed.

"Mickey back. " I say that was enough for him to know what I was doing.

"You two a thing again. " He asked.

"We were technically never one in the first place we just fuck every so often and well I think he hates me. " I said.

"You two fucked more than every so often and he doesn't hate you because you're amazing plus if he does than he will have to deal with me and lip. " Ian said.

"Who will we have to deal with. " Lip said walking in the room with 3 beer handing one to each of us and sitting down next to me.

"Mickey." Ian said

Lip looked over to him confused.

"He's out of juvie and Ave thinks he hates her." Ian explained.

"Oh there's no way he hates you. " Lip said.

"What do you mean. " I asked.

"I mean I've seen the way he looks at you and how he looks at everyone else you can do Shit to mess with him that one else can because if anyone else didn't they'd end up getting the shit beaten out of them but you you would probably get a playful hit round the head or something and the way he looks at you is crazy because it's Mickey fucking milkovich. " He said.